Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011-2012 betsy layne bobcats
[COLOR="Blue"]I want to say congratulations to all the players that helped make this another great year for the Bobcat program. We all are very proud of you.

Also want to thank my assistant coaches that were a very big help to make it possible to accomplish the things we were blessed to get done (Billy Stevens, Mikey Slone, David Watkins and Timmy Hall).

2011-12 Record 28-6
2011-12 Right Beaver Classic Champions
2011-12 Floyd County Champions (#6 IN A ROLL)
2011-12 Ky State Tournament (Sweet Sixteen)

Coach Mike Howard
Bobcat Basketball
GOD LOVES YOU[/COLOR]
Congrats... sounds like a great year....
Thanks Coach Howard for allowing me to be part of the last two years, they have been some of the best times in my life getting to know these young men, and enjoy the success we have had not to mention learning more and more about what it takes to have a successful program.

As for the boys we had this year, this was a very special group that went through a lot of ups and downs but came out for the best in the end. You guys were a special bunch! You played with and beat some of the best teams in the state but the most rewarding part is hearing other coaches, parents and players compliments about our boys. We have taken great pride in doing things the right way, and hopefully we have helped you gain some memories you will never forget! Thanks for the memories!
Really nice season, coach! I share the same thoughts about my team at JC!!!
Congrats to BL and staff. I got to watch some of your games in between ours and you guys rock, never quit and played awesome every game. I just wish you guys could have made it out of your region. I think you all made some noise though! Good job boys!