Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are the top outfeilders in the 14th region
Who is the top 14region outfeilders
KCC has a couple. Devin Sheperd and Troy Smith. Troy is  sure-handed and Devin is quick and doesn't care to a dive to catch a ball.                                                                                           
I heard KCC has several good outfielders.  Smith, Hall, and Rose just to name a few.  Could be a good year for the Patriots...best of luck!
yeah i have heard that Kcc has a few good players in the outfield Rose, Shepherd, Smith, Hall ..... Leslie has a couple good players as while
your right leslie does have a tough outfield...shepherd is a 4 year starter at centerfield and with Morgan, Roberts and Hubbard around him it will be tough to get one through
cliton jones( a new face at hazard) will probly be one of your top outfielders this year
Thomas-Lee
Shuler-Lee
Todd-Lee
Eversole-Lee
Leslie is going to be tough all the way around the diamon this season, the outfield is as good as the pitching/hitting and jeremy shepherd has a cannon from the outfield so I think players will be hesitant to try for that extra base!!!GO EAGLES!!!
[quote author=Thug_24 link=topic=20715.msg212426#msg212426 date=1142529130]
Thomas-Lee
Shuler-Lee
Todd-Lee
Eversole-Lee
[/quote]
Bull F***ing shit
congleton
neeley
pierson From owsley
Where were all these star players for Owsley last season?  Because they had nothing last year.  Just curious.
Jeremy Shepard - Leslie
[quote author=BasesLoaded57 link=topic=20715.msg212486#msg212486 date=1142537360]
Where were all these star players for Owsley last season?  Because they had nothing last year.  Just curious.
[/quote]
LAST SEASON OWSLEYS TEAM WAS YOUNG WE HAD NO SENIORS! NOW WE HAVE A LOT OF SENIORS AND JUNIORS ON THE TEAM WE HAD ONE DECENT PITCHER THE WHOLE YEAR LAST YEAR NOW WE HAVE TWO DAMN GOOD PITCHERS AND THE LINEUP WILL LOOK LIKE THIS!
P-JASON BOWLING OR ROBERT SMITH
C-DUSTIN WILSON
1B-JUSTIN YOUNG
2B-THOMAS MCINTOSH
SS-ROBERT OR SOMEONE ELSE
3B-NATHAN NORRIS OR DUSTIN MARSHALL
LF- DANIEL NEELEY
CF-TREY CONGLETON
RF- JEREMY PIERSON
WE STILL HAVE A DAMN GOOD PLAYER THAT WILL BE BACK IN ABOUT TWO WEEKS JARROD BOWLING CAN HIT THE BALL REAL GOOD AND CAN FIELD WITH THE BEST OF PLAYERS JUST WATCH 
If rose plays OF he will be one of the top there is but i think they are trying to work this kid at 2nd but we never know until the time comes i guess.