Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find The Man In The Coffee Beans
[img width=350 height=240]http://www.truthorfiction.com/images/beans.jpg[/img]

Doctors have concluded that, if you find the man in 3 seconds, then the right half of your brain is better developed than most people.

If you find the man between 3 seconds and one minute, then your right half of the brain is developed normally.

If you find the man between one minute and 3 minutes, then the right half of your brain is functioning slowly and you need to eat more protein.

If you have not found the man after 3 minutes, the right half of your brain is a mess, and the only advice is to look for more of these types of exercises to make that part of the brain stronger.

The man is really there. Keep looking! 

This was posted once before
Hmmmmmm.......ok go ahead and delete it then.  Didn't realize that.
nah.. we'll leave it up.. but if everyone says they found it in like .5 seconds.. then that's why lol
i couldn't find it at first, then i scrolled down and read ur posts, when i scrolled back up my eyes went straight to it
ok i found it in about 30 seconds.
Some are slower than others......  :lol:
AHHH it took me forever to find it
[quote author=schs_catcher#3 link=topic=20737.msg209004#msg209004 date=1142120441]
[/quote]

If you have not found the man after 3 minutes, the right half of your brain is a mess, and the only advice is to look for more of these types of exercises to make that part of the brain stronger.  :lol:
juan valdez
Took me like 30 seconds lol............
[quote author=Yellow Snow link=topic=20737.msg209008#msg209008 date=1142120812]
[quote author=schs_catcher#3 link=topic=20737.msg209004#msg209004 date=1142120441]
[/quote]

If you have not found the man after 3 minutes, the right half of your brain is a mess, and the only advice is to look for more of these types of exercises to make that part of the brain stronger.   :lol:

[/quote]

Well I found it after about 20 seconds or so!