Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How good is Sheldon Clark going to be?
How is sheldon clark going to be? They have some good bats....but will there pitching hold up????
I think Sheldon Clark will be a good team, but their depth at pitching is definitely in question. They have several good players returning but will have to  replace Jamie Jarrett at catcher and Steven Howell at 1st. 15th region is tough, especially the 57th district. With a good pitching performance and a few hits though anyone can win. Cards will be in the top 5 in the region.
They will be just FINE!
I think the big thing they will face is replacing a pitcher...other than that they have good batters and from what ive heard a good outfield....i think they will do ok this year...GO CARDS!
Good point partner. The young guys should be able to step up and hit the ball. Not like Jamie Jarret and Steven Howell could, but they will be solid. Pitching is gonna be a question this year with the loss of Kyle Horn. But we will be pretty solid everywhere else. i see a  district title this year, and maybe, just maybe a regional title!
Sheldon Clark will dominate
They will be awsome ..... loseing Kyle Horn is that big of a deal but don't get me wrong the kid can pitch but SHawn johnson can bring some heat and they also have some good yound guys.... SO watch out for the CARD!!!! :1:
They will be just fine. They have May, lafferty and Harless. Also some young players whose names I forget. I think another one would be Horn's brother.
FUPA, I think the Horn you are referring to is Brady Horn maybe? If so thats not Kyle's brother, its his cousin i beleive. He will be decent this year for the cards.
i agree with that brady is a good young player the cards should be a good team they do have some young pitchers in brady horn and kenneth todd coach hall could through these guys when SC is playing some weaker teams and have brandon braxton and shawn for big district games and i think daniel harless is going to surprise some ppl with his bat this season along with steven goble and josh maynard..
Sheldon Clark fans...don't worry. Your beloved Cardinals will be just fine. I believe they will struggle just a bit, however, at the beginning of the season with some younger guys stepping in, but with Brandon May, Braxton Lafferty, and Shawn Johnson pitching, Coach Hall will not have to worry much. Although I do believe they would be better off if they could just find one more solid pitcher. Their offense will be explosiv yet again with May, Lafferty, Johnson, and Daniel Harless. And the defense...not a problem either. All in all, Sheldon Clark is definitely in the top 3 in the 15th Region IMO!
I think the Cards will have a legit chance in the 15th this year...
FRom what i hear sheldon clark is going to be a good team this year. They have Braxton lafferty and brandon may 2 great players that should be stand outs in the 15th this year.