Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did anyone kill any nice bucks this year?
I killed a pretty good 10 point....it had a 17 inch spread and descent antler mass
Anyone else harvest a buck this season?
I killed a buck this year my good friend Nuge........ but i cant say it was teh biggest i have shot at cause it wasn't lol............ it was a four point>
i never seen a deer this year but my friend mason haywood killed a nice 8 and i mean it was pretty
"Nothin But Net" Wrote:I killed a buck this year my good friend Nuge........ but i cant say it was teh biggest i have shot at cause it wasn't lol............ it was a four point>

How many have you missed Nothin But Net?
I had a successful season. I took a nice 6 pointer with a bow early on and then dropped a fat doe for the table during the late muzzle loader season.

I've been enjoying those steaks and jerky. Big Grin
well blackcat at least i am out there to miss them JUST playin buddie i get the buck ackers
I almost killed one with my car lol.. it was probably about a 10 point
"15thRegionCrazy" Wrote:I almost killed one with my car lol.. it was probably about a 10 point

LOL if it was a 10 point I would have nailed it.
i missed a real big and nice 9 point cuz i got nervous and i had 2 settle with a medium size doe on the last day of season.
"blackcat" Wrote:
"15thRegionCrazy" Wrote:I almost killed one with my car lol.. it was probably about a 10 point

LOL if it was a 10 point I would have nailed it.

I thought about it lol.. it wouldnt get out of the road
It was probably an elk. LOL
It would have been cool if it was an elk lol
I killed two does this past year, one in October with a muzzleloader, and the other during rifle season. It seems there are getting to be more nice bucks in pike county,,there were several big deer taken up where I live. If people would stop poaching, and pass on little bucks, there would be alot more nice deer around.
i havent shot a **** thing this year guys...hopefully i will soon
Ive only seen two bucks the whole season!!!!....they were just small ones at that.
my cousin killed a MONSTER 17 point 22(1/2) outside 19 inside scored 179(3/8)
a dagon brute and a half
I Killed A 4 Pt And A Doe Nothing Special
andrew shepherd killed a 3 point
my brother killed a nice 10
Nope as usual..
i killed a pretty good 8 point 16" to17" inside spread, 6" long tines
no didn't see many
"OJ Simpson" Wrote:no didn't see many
Kind of hard to see any when you didnt even go......
i shot an 8 the first day of gun season thinkin it was a 10 but i had the chance 2 shoot at 12 more bucks that mornin and thiis was all b4 7:30 a.m. no joke either i bagged the 8 at around 10 til 8 a.m. but i belive i culd hav had a chance to kill a bigger if i wuld hav waited but we'll never kno??
I killed a 6 point with alot of mass on opening day of 05 season....I was dissapointed with my self for killing it but I had a new Rifle and Couldn't wait to try it out....I was however more than pleased with my rifle!!!!
i killed a 12 point during muzzel loading...it didn't have much of a spread though
i missed a huge 14 with my bow this year....the sad part was i had 2 shots at him i skylined him once and i just plain missed him the 2nd time