Poll: Was the foul to hard for the situation?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
33.33%
No
66.67%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dwade hard foul on Kobe too much?
Hello everyone it has been a while since i have been on here, but i wasnt sure of another thread on this but i was wandering everyone's thoughts on the foul dwade laid on Kobe in the all-star game, is the world making too much out of this or was he just making a play.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BBBF, I love your Sig :Thumbs:
I don't agree with it for a number of reasons

#1) It simply looked like Kobe blew by D-Wade, he got pissed, then hacked Kobe
#2) He didn't make an attempt at the ball
#3) He fouled him hard enough to break his nose and give him a concussion

and the biggest one of all

#4) In a game where no one has shown any attempt to make any effort on the defensive end.....why do you decide to do it at that point lol
For an all-star game it was definitely uncalled for. I think he was a bit embarassed Kobe just flew by him like he did. However, he didnt intentionally try to hurt Kobe and give him a concussion. He absolutely intentionally fouled though, he wasnt about to be part of Kobe's highlight reel lol. Althoguh he didnt mean to catch his nose and only his arms it appeared, still unnecessary in an all-star game thats mostly for fun and for the fans. The extra 25,000 is pocket change to both Kobe and Wade.
zaga_fan Wrote:I don't agree with it for a number of reasons

#1) It simply looked like Kobe blew by D-Wade, he got pissed, then hacked Kobe
#2) He didn't make an attempt at the ball
#3) He fouled him hard enough to break his nose and give him a concussion

and the biggest one of all

#4) In a game where no one has shown any attempt to make any effort on the defensive end.....why do you decide to do it at that point lol

#1 would be my guess and then what continued to happen was all an accident and Kobe imo kinda played it out a lil bit lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Strikeout King Wrote:BBBF, I love your Sig :Thumbs:

thanks man, its been a while hope everything on your end has been great and just to let ya know yours is great to :insane::worthy:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:thanks man, its been a while hope everything on your end has been great and just to let ya know yours is great to :insane::worthy:

Your Welcome Man. Thanks I appreciate it. Everything is all well here. Hope everything is fine and well on your end as well
The 2 fouls that Kobe gave wade before that was probably the reason for the outcome.
It was too much. In a game that is basically for fun you can't do that. Wade knows he didn't have to foul Kobe like that.
Kobe was able to walk afterwards, Obviously it was not HARD enough!
I hope Bynum returns the favor sunday and puts Lechoke and dwhiney out for a few weeks.
it seemed a little to much for an all-star game but I don't believe he was intentionally trying to hurt Kobe.
Stardust Wrote:Kobe was able to walk afterwards, Obviously it was not HARD enough!
I agree.
In an All Star game? Heck yeah, it was a dirty play. Does Wade think he's Pete Rose now?
But what does it matter. Break his nose and give him a concussion, you aren't stopping Kobe. 31 last night, 38 tonight. Toughest NBA player ever.
Lakers4life Wrote:I hope Bynum returns the favor sunday and puts Lechoke and dwhiney out for a few weeks.

HEAT4LIFE Wrote:it seemed a little to much for an all-star game but I don't believe he was intentionally trying to hurt Kobe.

HEAT4LIFE Wrote:I agree.

Gotcha Mac :ban:
Stardust Wrote:Gotcha Mac :ban:

Buddy, I already told you this aint me. dwhiney? I dont hate on Dwade. Just Lebron.
K_Mac Wrote:Buddy, I already told you this aint me. dwhiney? I dont hate on Dwade. Just Lebron.

True Laker fans should hate both.
Stardust Wrote:Gotcha Mac :ban:

[Image: http://whitsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/...d-bro-.jpg][/
Bye Bye
I do NOT like Kobe. But when I first seen it, I was like ''Why do that?''

So to me, especially in the All-Star game? Yes!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Kobe Needs to get tougher
Lakers4life Wrote:[Image: http://whitsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/...d-bro-.jpg][/

Not a allKMAC
:HitWall: this is ignorant.
Stardust Wrote:Not a allKMAC
You owe me an apology here?
K_Mac Wrote::HitWall: this is ignorant.

Agreed.
Lakers4life Wrote:[Image: http://whitsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/...d-bro-.jpg][/

Stardust Wrote:Not a allKMAC

K_Mac Wrote::HitWall: this is ignorant.

Lakers4life Wrote:You owe me an apology here?

Agreed.

He's mad bro. He owes us all an apology.
Throwback Wrote:Kobe Needs to get tougher

This. This is a joke. :thatsfunn