57th softball
any thoughts?
Yeah Sheldon clark
they could go all the way
[quote author=dawgbyte01 link=topic=20786.msg209901#msg209901 date=1142199724]
they could go all the way
[/quote]

NOT Likely, but I sure hope so!
sports record books are full of NOT LIKELY teams who did not pay attention to polls or opinion and had nothing more than the belief that they could win.
I watched these girls play and when they get determined anything can happen!
I think JC will be in the hunt this year also!
JC is always a team to watch out for, but I wouldn't take my eyes off them DAWGS. Those girls really know how to play softball!
mc will be off to a slow start because a lot of their players are on the basketball team and I'm sure they have not been practicing softball with the team.paintsville and sc are young so tues. nights 3/28 game between jc and lc will most likely be a good indicator of which teams will be in the hunt for the 57th district.
flamethrower Wrote:mc will be off to a slow start because a lot of their players are on the basketball team and I'm sure they have not been practicing softball with the team.paintsville and sc are young so tues. nights 3/28 game between jc and lc will most likely be a good indicator of which teams will be in the hunt for the 57th district.

I agree 100%!
Starting out slow has nothing to do with how good of a team they are...they might start off slow but the girls will go far bc MC has a great team softball team.
MCHStennischic Wrote:Starting out slow has nothing to do with how good of a team they are...they might start off slow but the girls will go far bc MC has a great team softball team.

I AGREE , the district will come down to JC and MC like it did last yr. where are regionals anyways? last yr there were at pikeville indep.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
Last year in 2 meetings LCHS split with JC 11-4 and 2-13 LCHS beat Magoffin Co in their only game 6-2 LCHS is definitely a contender
ballfan87 Wrote:Last year in 2 meetings LCHS split with JC 11-4 and 2-13 LCHS beat Magoffin Co in their only game 6-2 LCHS is definitely a contender
\

LC is deifinatley a team to look out for! Better watch the underdogs as well!