Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chandler Shepherd going to Uk
Chandler has made up his mind. Instead of going to the Chicago White Sox he has decided to go to UK to further his education. Good Luck Chan :rockon:
Good luck to Chandler
That should have been a no brainer!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
I wish him luck and sure hope that he shows up in Lexington with better stuff than he did in the State tournament!
Stardust Wrote:I wish him luck and sure hope that he shows up in Lexington with better stuff than he did in the State tournament!

Wow! I sense a hint of jealousy in the air.......unbelievable!!
where is he from?
Louisa
doubledown Wrote:Louisa

hopefully he does pretty good! good luck to him!
Stardust Wrote:I wish him luck and sure hope that he shows up in Lexington with better stuff than he did in the State tournament!
Have been keeping track on the kid for obvious reasons. Information that I am recieving is very encouraging Dusty. The kid had an excellent fall.I am sure you have ears down there as do I. The ST was gross I must admit. It was certainly not representive of his ability. Time as always will tell the story.
The Midland coach will I am sure will be monitoring. If Shepherd had his typical game I think LC at least makes it to the second round. That of cource did not happen.
Welcome Chandler!
In a win against Easten Michigan Sep pitched one inning giving up a walk and four hits but only two runs. Look for him to improve with each game.....
He gets his first start on Wednesday
Congratulations to Chandler on getting his first win today. 5 shutout innings and only 2 hits.
Great start... Looks like a weekend starter to me!

Wow I cant believe I hadnt seen this until now.....this has always been what I hated most about this area. Kid has a bad day and hes slammed for it for years to come. Has noone else ever just had an off day? Isn't there a losing pitcher in every game that is played?? Really??? But as it has always been, Chandler cant be treated like any other pitcher-has to be condemned by the "fans" who get so much pleasure from failure rather than success. Why not focus an all the positive things he has accomplished-not to mention bringing media to this part of the state that frankly never got much before. Lets remember that he is in 14-yes 14-different state record categories including the one he still holds to this day.

I would be ashamed to think that I carry on like I know this kid and wish him success when actually my fondest memory is a bad day? Oh how that green shows through