Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 freshman in the 15th?
Let's hear it
Mark Bartley-ER
I dont even think Mark Bartley is going to play Baseball
He is, he lives beside me.
I played with the players from the HAP all-star team a couple of years back. We had a pretty good team that year. This year we turned freshman's. Are team was.

Brennan Case
Tyler Hamilton
Colby Hayes
Samual Keathley
Scotty Little
Taylor Boyd
Heath Tackett

I can't really remember anyone else
well the Pikeville team i was on that year played HAP and beat them 22-0 in 5 innings
great game to watch if ur a panther fan
so i wouldnt say there is too much talent there
sry
:lol: Dirty...u just crack me up sometimes :lol:
"dirty30" Wrote:well the Pikeville team i was on that year played HAP and beat them 22-0 in 5 innings
great game to watch if ur a panther fan
so i wouldnt say there is too much talent there
sry
tell us about some of the Pikeville freshman then
we got watson ritchie and josh staggs...lol
who're both great!
haha thanks Beef but its true LMAO
But the funny part of that team was having Gravy Anderson and Nick Roberts as the head coaches...it was great

and spxdad some of those freshman were Josh Staggs Will Ward, Michael Lucas, JD MCcoy, and Watson Ritchie
this was a 13-14 year old game so there were some sophmores in there also...but 3 or 4 of those players started!!!

and go panthers...i wouldnt say they are great
they have talent but far from great
but im sure they both appreciate the compliment
Rodebaugh from P-burg is a good one, he was the #1 pitcher in the rotation last year and was just in 8th grade.
now thats impressive...
Yeah Rodebaugh is a good one. I watched him a couple times last year and he was very impressive. Having him and Hamilton both as pitchers this year should help P-burg tramendously.
watson ritchie is that good, he will never improve if he continues to play all 3 sports. Drop basketball bud.
he definately needs to drop one sport
whether it be basketball or football
definatley basketball
i have seen him play all three. He may be good in basketball, but he is definatly better in football and baseball
what makes you say that hes better in football and baseball than basketball indianajones
I beleive that his best sport is baseball for sure.
Football next, because he sure can fake you out when he gets out in the open. He's also a hard runner for a freshman, and shows some potential for running back in the future. He is a great DB to.
If he wants to drop a sport i think that it should be basketball, but we will leave that up to him.
well i dont htink he will ever be the running back becasue he will probably be behind tim n ted honaker at that position
the reason i think he should have for dropping that is becasue the other two teams are very good while basketball is down right now
but they do have some very young talent coming up in b ball...
but its his choice really
nto ours
maybe the honakers will follow the football coach to central. :roll:
haha maybe but i doubt thats going to happen JS
he will be playing behind others for the rest of his life at pikeville
maybe some players have reached their peak and he hasn't, he just needs to think positive and work hard because he is very athletic.
you could be right
he really needs to keep a positive attitude but i think he lost most of it this basketball season
How's McCoy doing???
who is McCoy?
just a freshman from Pikeville...
more of a football player
i dot think any freshman r playing for PC or P-ville
you sure about that?
pc has a few freshmen playing
so does Pikeville...