Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rajon Rondo Amazing Triple-Double 18pts 17rebs 20asts!
I seen this on sportscenter once! ONCE! Are you kidding me?

If this would have been kobe,lebron,wade anyone like that it would still be being showed.

[YOUTUBE="pnc9ez485vI"]pnc9ez485vI[/YOUTUBE]
^
So true.
Rajon is definitely underrated by everyone.
I seen where they listed the top 5 PG's in the NBA, and he wasnt on it.
Personally only Rose and one or two may have the edge on him.
Put him on the Lakers and they get A LOT better.
I would rather have Rondo than Derrick Rose
D-Will
CP3
Rose
Rondo
Nash (would be higher on my list except for his age)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:D-Will
CP3
Rose
Rondo
Nash (would be higher on my list except for his age)

Same list different order for me.

CP3
Rose
D-Will
Rondo
Nash
Westbrook - honorable mention. He feels like more of a SG to me.
And your right that if this was Lebron who posted those numbers they would still be talking about it and comparing him to magic johnson.
K_Mac Wrote:Same list different order for me.

CP3
Rose
D-Will
Rondo
Nash
Westbrook - honorable mention. He feels like more of a SG to me.

If he feel like a shooting guard then Rose should be an honorable mention as well lol

Mine is

Deron Williams - He's still putting up good numbers with an atrocious team. He's the strongest PG in the league. His ability to work on other guards on the block is what puts him above the rest IMO

Chris Paul - He's finally healthy again and he's back to his old self. Chris Paul is one of the few players in the league that has the "Kobe" mentality when needed. He can put a team on his back.

Rajon Rondo - The skill-set he has is simply too unique. Probably the best defensive PG and his first step is nasty.

Derrick Rose - He simply isn't the facilitator that I would want out of my PG. He's probably the fastest PG and he may be the best ball handler.

Steve Nash - 38 years old and leading the league in assists. That's just wrong lol. The only reason I put him at number five is the fact that every other point guard in the league would love to be matched up against him because of his defense...
Rondo is terribly underrated, he is carrying that Celtics team this season.

My point guard list goes:

Chris Paul - best overall point in the game when both sides of the ball are in consideration.

Derrick Rose - reigning MVP, best driver in the game.

Deron Williams - so underrated it's pathetic. The guy is a powerful, intelligent point guard who is lethal on the offensive end.

Rajon Rondo - defensive monster, great leader, great passer.

Steve Nash - ask around, any scorer would love to play with Nash. Best passer in the game, still.
zaga_fan Wrote:I would rather have Rondo than Derrick Rose

Me too! IMO, Rondo is the third best point guard in the NBA and the best player from UK currently in the NBA!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
John Wall is slowly getting there.
He will be top 5 in a couple years
Funny things is these ESPN "experts" had Westbrook as the number 2 PG in the game.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Funny things is these ESPN "experts" had Westbrook as the number 2 PG in the game.

Stupidity
Westbrook is too streaky, plus his fg% is garbage.
He is way overrated.
Yeah, Westbrook worries much more about his scoring than the other point guards do, and it hurts Durrants game. I wouldn't have Westbrook in my top five and previous post about him being more of a two guard, completely agree with that evaluation.