Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central 62 P'burg 41
Final.
The lady blackcats played a good game as did PCC...P-burg has no reason to be down about this game they are starting to play good and thats whats important. Lay ups and FT's killed Pburg in the 3rd, but PCC capitalized on them like good teams too....Hats off to PCC on a good win and keep playing hard and continue to improve Pburg and you will get yours...
Were you at this game Bballer?
Congrats PCC!!
Prestonsburg
Meghan Slone-13
Molly Burchett -12

Pike Central
Paige Lowe-18
"crazytaxidriver" Wrote:Were you at this game Bballer?
Yes
Good game PCC, Prestonsburg did look good the first half, only being down by 2 at halftime. But they came out in the second and didn't take care of business. Hopefully from now on they'll make those easy lay ups!
Prestonsburg missed way too many lay ups and free throws .. it would have been a lot closer game if they could have just made the lay ups they missed towards the end of the game
Good game. Thats all to say.
Well well. Seeing as to how P-burg was only down 2 at halftime says something. They are really coming around at the right time. Now if they could put 2 halves of basketball together they would be something to deal with come tourney time. Keep your heads up cats. You will get em next time.
Missing lay ups, turnovers, and missed free throws will kill even the best of teams.
Personaly I think this was a Big game to win for the Hawks they looked realy nice the second half i felt like Haley Ratliff finaly fullfiled the key role of a point guard by having 12 asts and i think like 8 steals or summthin Lowe played good also.
The Burchett girl for P-Burg is fun to watch IMO. P-Burg is a realy up coming threat in the regional and district tourney.

CONGRATS HAWKS \Big Grin/