Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peyton Manning, tells agent to open negotiations with Denver
Manning tells his agent to open negotiations with Denver Broncos.

I hope they can't work it out. Denver isn't the right place.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Just saw this a few minutes ago on ESPN! I was really hoping that Peyton would decide to go to the Titans!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Niners or Titans both better teams...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I hope they cant get a deal worked out either but as reported earlier the Titans was 3rd in the race anyways. It sucks me for and my team.lol...However, I hope they trade Tebow somewhere so he'll get a chance to continue to improve and be a starter, hopefully Miami.
As soon as Peyton Manning becomes a Denver Bronco, the Broncos will trade Tim Tebow
Deal is around the parameters of 5 Year, $95 Million
I now hate the Broncos more than anything else on earth. Except maybe the Giants.

DOWN WITH THE MANNINGS.
Peyton Manning will become the next quarterback of the Denver Broncos, barring a snag during intensified contract negotiations that have commenced under the instruction of the four-time MVP to his agent Tom Condon, according to multiple sources.

Once the Manning deal becomes official, Denver will try to trade Tim Tebow, according to sources.

Manning instructed Condon to negotiate the finite details of a contract that would conclude with him joining the Broncos after a frenzied but focused process that began when the Indianapolis Colts released him March 7.

Manning called Broncos vice president of football operations John Elway on Monday morning to tell him the news. Manning also called the San Francisco 49ers and Tennessee Titans to inform them of his intent to now play for Denver.

A contract between the two sides is expected to be a formality. Elway and Manning first discussed the parameters of a five-year, $95 million contract during their March 9 meeting in Denver, the first time the quarterback visited a team during his free agency.

Elway then told Manning during the Friday, March 16 trip to Durham, N.C. -- where the quarterback has done the majority of his training -- that he wanted to finalize a contract "fair to both sides." Neither side expects any hangups.....

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/770919...bow-traded
LOL@ Tebow

My 3 year expectation that he wont be a starting qb looks like its going to only take 2. The Broncos have said if they get Manning they will trade Tebow.
MVP2 Wrote:I hope they cant get a deal worked out either but as reported earlier the Titans was 3rd in the race anyways. It sucks me for and my team.lol...However, I hope they trade Tebow somewhere so he'll get a chance to continue to improve and be a starter, hopefully Miami.

I am hoping the same thing but, all the experts are still saying that he will most likely go to the Jaguars even though they already have Blaine Gabbert and they just signed Chad Henne as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
I liked you Peyton...

But now....now that you are in the division.

F U!

#RaiderNation
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:LOL@ Tebow

My 3 year expectation that he wont be a starting qb looks like its going to only take 2. The Broncos have said if they get Manning they will trade Tebow.

I've read in a few places that there are teams interested in him already.

The Broncos have to get rid of him at this point though.

The rabid Tebow-maniacs can't even be satisfied by this....

I'm now officially jumping off of the Broncos bandwagon
What teams have you heard?
Miami.

NFL's official leader in running the wildcat and the option. If they did it with Brown think of all of the possibilities with Tebow. Not to mention its in Florida. Tebow would be adored.
By the way I hope the Broncos lose every game and Manning gets beat to a pulp.
I've heard Seattle, Jacksonville, and Miami.

2 of them are in Florida and they wouldn't have an empty seat all season.
Seattle just signed Flynn to a big contract.
Miami might let Tebow start.
Thats the one place.
They'll go 3-13 every year or worse, but hell atleast they will have Tebow wooooohoooo
Where ever Tebow goes. I hope he succeeds!

I just don't understand why people hate on him so much. I mean all he does is work his rear off to get what he wants and people can't stand him. I would rather my son look to him as a role model than someone like Big Ben!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
This sounds odd but Manning made the wrong choice but at the same time the Broncos made the right choice. Manning at his age over Tebow 24/7.
Peyton and the Broncos agreed this morning on a 5-Year, $95 Million Contract
lol, the Titans aren't a better team than Denver. That's just funny.

I think this is the best fit for him. I think he'll do great and take Denver to a Superbowl within the next 3 years, if not win it.

I will forever hate the Colts for letting him go though. Forever. I love Luck, but I hope they never win another game.
I hope Tebow goes to the freaking Raiders or something.
looks like im on the bronco band wagon
I guess Archie got his way again.

I freakin hate the Mannings. I hope they lose every game.
zaga_fan Wrote:I hope Tebow goes to the freaking Raiders or something.

Um....Pass.
Here's to hoping the Broncos go 0-16. Lost a little respect for Peyton for not signing with the team that would've given him the best chance the win; the 49ers. Guess he didn't want the pressure.
Confusednicker:

Peyton wasnt going to do that good huh?
Getting rid of Tebow and getting Peyton was the best thing the Broncos ever did.
I love looking at old threads.....