Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill County 13 - Lee County 2 (5 innings)
Final from Estill

Lady Engineers improve to 6-2 and host Rockcastle County tomorrow night who's coming off a 9-1 loss to Clark County
next few games should be easy for Estill.... Rock is bad and Garrad is bad... Worse GRC team i have seen in a long time..... model not good... so should be easy week for Estill...
I think Garrad has all freshman and 8th graders and 1 jr, ??? Why so young Garrad? I have seen alot of games over the past week... ?? Hope it's where the season is still young but man some of these teams..... Woodford is decent and Lafayette is decent... Oops sorry guys getting off topic was just thinking to myself... Strike how many games did you get to this past week and weekend... Just wanted to get your feel on all these teams.
outsidein Wrote:next few games should be easy for Estill.... Rock is bad and Garrad is bad... Worse GRC team i have seen in a long time..... model not good... so should be easy week for Estill...
I think Garrad has all freshman and 8th graders and 1 jr, ??? Why so young Garrad? I have seen alot of games over the past week... ?? Hope it's where the season is still young but man some of these teams..... Woodford is decent and Lafayette is decent... Oops sorry guys getting off topic was just thinking to myself... Strike how many games did you get to this past week and weekend... Just wanted to get your feel on all these teams.

I haven't been able to make it out yet because I've been busy. I'm actually surprised about Garrard they usually are a pretty solid team and usually are ranked. As for Model, I'm not sure if it will get played or not because you aren't allowed to play 4 games in a row and right now Model plays from March 26-29 without a break. After this week, Estill is off all next week up until Friday (April 6) and then they have Rockcastle, Pulaski and Bourbon and then the week after that it's Powell, Garrard, East Jess, Bath, Owsley, Fleming and Lee
by khsaa can not play 4 days between monday-thursday. You are correct. Bourbon is ok and e. jess is ok other than that should be easy. Just because they were good in past doesn't mean now... Like Dumbar.. not very good but Dumbar is very young there average age is 13 on the varsity team. Team Like Rowan co. pretty good in past not this year. I have seen and watched alot of fastpitch through out the years and for some reason this year it's seems a little down... I was able to see estill on sat and caught there game against Catholic. I know they played Bryan Station earlier (another bad team). Seems to me they need another pitcher.... I could be wrong they may had pitched another person against Bryan but the pitcher seem to get tired later in the innings. She pitches all arm and not much legs and body in her pitch. Nothing bad just seem they started hitting when they got around the lineup the second/third time....but now it's still early......you can't go by the rankings. there done by coaches and tell me how many coaches actually get out to see other teams...