•  Previous
  • 12(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trayvon Martin Death
TheRealVille Wrote:Nope. The expert called in to listen to the voices said it wasn't Zimmerman pleading for help. The article is on record in this thread somewhere.

One police member resigned after a botched investigation. I find it odd that you take up for a child molester. Do you only care about babies before they are born?

All this BS coming out from less than stellar sources has nothing to do with the Zimmerman-Martin charges. Why, I'll bet Zimmerman may have cheated on a spelling test in the fourth grade. I feel sure that a nasty picture could be easily painted of Martin's past. Surely, no one doubts that. All these unproven claims against Zimmerman are irrelevant.

The fact is that Zimmerman will be convicted in order to avoid riots in Sanford, Florida by, shall we say, deadbeat members of the "99%". Political correctness requires a conviction. The fact that political correctness is rarely truth is not important in this age of BO and situational truth. The modern "script" of liberal society requires that Zimmerman be convicted- regardless of the facts.
There's been so much misleading BS thrown around about this case, it's hard to tell what is or isn't true.

We will have to wait until after the investigation/trial. I am not even sure what's going on in that regards now anyways.
TheRealVille Wrote:Nope. The expert called in to listen to the voices said it wasn't Zimmerman pleading for help. The article is on record in this thread somewhere.

One police member resigned after a botched investigation. I find it odd that you take up for a child molester. Do you only care about babies before they are born?
Zimmerman passed a lie detector test immediately after the incident, his version of the events has been supported by several eyewitnesses, the FBI has concluded that allegations of racism by people such as you are unfounded, yet you seem willing to convict this man with no next to no evidence to support your position. I wonder if your tune would be different if the alleged murderer was a fellow gay rights activist or a union member and the victim was white. Just kidding, I know the answer to that question.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Zimmerman passed a lie detector test immediately after the incident, his version of the events has been supported by several eyewitnesses, the FBI has concluded that allegations of racism by people such as you are unfounded, yet you seem willing to convict this man with no next to no evidence to support your position. I wonder if your tune would be different if the alleged murderer was a fellow gay rights activist or a union member and the victim was white. Just kidding, I know the answer to that question.
I wonder if the victim wasn't black, you would be singing a different tune. Just kidding, I know the answer to that question.

Actually, everything on which we disagree is normal. So if I said something that wasn't odd to you, I'd have to go back and proofread it to see where I messed up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Actually, everything on which we disagree is normal. So if I said something that wasn't odd to you, I'd have to go back and proofread it to see where I messed up.
Notice the absence of the word "alleged" in any of RV's posts in this thread. All he needs is a rope and a tree for his brand of justice. I believe that he may have set a record in this thread for the most inaccurate posts in one place. :biglmao:

Later the expert crawfished. The eye witness testimony, will trump any so-called expert anyway.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zimmerman murder case unlikely to go to trial until next year

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/08/07/29...rylink=cpy
^that seems to be about right. The wheels of justice spins slowly most of the time
  •  Previous
  • 12(current)