Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama says his father served in World War II - LIAR!!!
He seems to have many "slips' maybe the teleprompter wasn't working correctly
^snopes.com is self defined as an online debunking website. As far as I could tell only two people have anything to do with it, David and Barbara Mikkelson. She is a Canadian and he is from California where the two base their operations (shocker). His innocuous out take on whether or not Obama intentionally misled Americans that his father served in WWII is based on speculation and surmises which, make some pretty friendly stretches in Obama's favor.

You can call it a little white lie, whatever you want. He was trying to tether himself to a WWII Vet, because of his obvious lack of anything faintly resembling a service record to tout. If that's what he wanted to do all that was needed was to just say my Grandfather served in WWII (which is true) and he came home and needed the government provided 'sevices' he was referencing in his speech. Instead, he chose to ante up a little extra, and say it was his father that had served in WWII.

You can bet if Romney had 'misspoken' similarly, the left and the media would be all over it 24/7, decrying the statement as a lie. Which, in Obama's case, it is. I realize there is nothing Obama could ever do or say that his adoring followers/adherents would not choose to give him a pass for, but the rest of us aren't bound by the same standard of blind allegiance as the dems obviously are. Therefore, when he makes untrue statements, while using a magnifying glass to scare something up to slam his presidential opponent with, it's good to see that there are folks out there whose eyes aren't glazed over in adoration and will report on this stuff.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]