Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gas Prices
3.89 in martin county
Been doing a lot of traveling this week. Seen prices as high as 3.87, seen them as "low" as 3.63.
Today it says oil is down to $98 a barrel, wasn't gas below $3 the last time oil was that low?
^
lol itd be nice if it worked that way.
If gas got down to 4 dollars a barrell they would start charging 4.05 a gallon.
Once we started paying $4.00 per gallon, many states and federal, rolled out new taxes on oil, gas and refinaries that are in turn keeping the price up. They just waited to begin those taxes until the price began to drop.
$3.51
Luckily i have a gas card now!
Here in my part of Ohio everyone jumped to 3.80 or 3.90 and oil is down below 95 a brl. It dropped big yesterday.
Got all the way down to $3.41 just two days ago here in Paintsville. Now it's back to $3.75! Crazy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^it is.........how does it take two weeks to trickle down .20 cents but can jump up the same amount over night?
Ahh lovely. Yesterday seen it around $3.40 - $3.45...now around $3.70.
In Pikeville it was 3.53 and now today 3.75. Just great, right when things were looking good!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
$3.49 Alexandria
Damn you OBAMA!
$3.49 to $3.79 on a Wednesday, why??????
^
Because they can.
Its complete and utter bull shit.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Because they can.
Its complete and utter bull shit.

It is....I recall when gas went up over a month ago it was due to the economic turmoil in Greece, then when the price of oil began to drop, they used this as the same reason.......
Stardust Wrote:$3.49 to $3.79 on a Wednesday, why??????
Went up 30 cents Wednesday, then it came back down 15 cents two days later.
Alexandria 3.67
Carlise - 3.59
Paris - 3.53
Lexington - 3.39
Georgetown - 3.59
Dry Ridge - 3.79
I went towards Portsmouth, Ohio last night to watch a race at PRP. And the closer I got to Ohio the higher gas prices got. It's started at 3.55 at Pikeville and got to 3.79 in Portsmouth.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Gas yesterday coming into work was $3.33.....when I went out for lunch it had jumped 30 cents......AAA states that there is no reason for the hike in gas prices as Oil is down and so is consumption....

Continues to make no sense.
There is no alternative. Gas prices will continue to rise as long as its the only option. Since most hybrids are pretty expensive . And I haven't seen an hybrid tractor for ye farmers.
3.29 in Corbin.
Jumped 10 cents.
It was down to 3.19
On UK's campus it is still $3.65......

Once you hit Richmond Rd it is now $3.29...
$3.35 in Jacksonville, NC. Gas has dropped 50 cents since April.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spud6 Wrote:I went towards Portsmouth, Ohio last night to watch a race at PRP. And the closer I got to Ohio the higher gas prices got. It's started at 3.55 at Pikeville and got to 3.79 in Portsmouth.
Welcome to NEKY. It has always been like that. Gas would always be at least 25 cents more in Raceland than Shelbyville.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
$3.19 in Corbin
^ Dang, I want to be there!