Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gas Prices
^
Ive found that Corbin is always the cheapest place to get gas.
Whether i go north or south doesnt matter, if i leave home then i pay more for gas.

Im not sure why we always tend to be the cheapest, but for some reason we are.
Now, go 10 miles north to london or 10 miles south to williamsburg, and both of those towns will be atleast 10 cents higher.

I think i seen it as low as $3.09 today.
It went from 3.13 to 3.60 here in Buckeye Lake, Ohio and that is with oil going down two days in a row.
It was $2.89 at Myrtle Beach All week and when I left today.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:It was $2.89 at Myrtle Beach All week and when I left today.

And this is what it should be here in Kentucky as well....no reason for the gas to be above $3.00 a gallon let alone $3.30.
Another change at the pump here in Buckeye Lake
Yesterday 3.34
Today 3.70 36 cent increase
Oil up 16 cents on the day
back up to 3.70 here at the Lake when it was only 3.30 a few days ago.
paid $3.29 on Monday some where in Ohio off of 71
I've traveled between Northern Ohio and Florida this summer and TN, and GA had the cheapest gas. Northern KY and Lexington differ by 10-20 cents ( cheaper in Lex. ) and Corbin is less than Lex. by 5-10 cents.

I was in Bowling Green, Paducah and Evansville this past week and Paducah was the cheapest. Safe travels and cheap gas to all of you!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
3.36 Buckeye Lake, Ohio.
I paid $3.13 for gas in Georgia. Florida never got higher than $3.39, even throughout Orlando, Daytona and Tampa. Then we went to Disney Village and gas outside the village was $5.99. Hmmmmmmm
3.69 in belle wv.
Stardust Wrote:I paid $3.13 for gas in Georgia. Florida never got higher than $3.39, even throughout Orlando, Daytona and Tampa. Then we went to Disney Village and gas outside the village was $5.99. Hmmmmmmm

Minnie better give me a massage while pumping it for me....the gas that is Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Here in Licking County(Ohio) the prices are between 3.64-3.79.
The crap is going back up. 3.41 in corbin today at the cheapest station.

It was 2.89 a couple of weeks ago.
Paid 3.74 for it this morning.
I don't trust words, I trust action...
Gas prices goes up 20 cents on friday and goes down on monday in london,kentucky go figure.......Confusederiously:
64SUR Wrote:Gas prices goes up 20 cents on friday and goes down on monday in london,kentucky go figure.......Confusederiously:

Gasbuddy.com has Middlesboro with the cheapest gas in the state at $3.38 64SUR
TigerBlues Wrote:Gasbuddy.com has Middlesboro with the cheapest gas in the state at $3.38 64SUR

:thanks: I tried to buy my gas in Corbin on Cumberland falls road at Big K whenever I'm in Corbin. :popcorn:
Around $3.70 in Eastern North Carolina
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Makes my eye sore every time I see the gas prices.
.35 cent difference between Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky stations. The rat bastards always up the price on travel holiday weekends playing the supply demand card or the "summer blend" bs.

I must begin accepting the reality a hybrid will be in my future. And we're at 3.89 on avg. for low grade in NKY.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
And yes the more the price rises the more I will cuss…

Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Gas prices has been holding steady in Eastern NC, prices have been anywhere between $3.50-3.60 along my route to work last 2-3 months.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Enjoyed $3.25 in Troy Alabama yesterday. Lowest price we saw between the pan handle of FL and NKY!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Here in Central, Ohio the prices last jumped from the 3.20's to 3.55.6.
judgementday Wrote:And this is what it should be here in Kentucky as well....no reason for the gas to be above $3.00 a gallon let alone $3.30.

It "should" be around $1.75 a gallon! We're right on the verge of being brainwashed into being satisfied with paying $3.00 a gallon. Are we (myself included) dumb enough to accept current gas prices?
^
Spot on. Its nothing but a monopoly of horse shat.
Nobody should be satisfied with paying 3 dollars a gallon.

I think 99 cents is reasonable, and what it should be.
If I drove up to a pump and it said 99 cents I would probably be afraid to pump it lol.
$3.42 on the east side of Cincinnati today….needs to be about a dollar cheaper….LOL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Here in my County(Licking) the prices I have spotted have been between 334.9 and 335.9.