Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brock Lesnar is Back!!!
I hope he is medically okay. He has lost almost all of his super-muscles AND he had a very serious surgery that removed 1/2 of his intestines I believe. It is difficult for him to process vitamins and things to pack the muscle back on.....as well as MMA having steroid tests Wink
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Westside Wrote:I agree. I just hope they let Mark Henry get a crack at him. Mark Henry simply has to much power for Lesnar to handle. I foresee a Hall of Pain Induction for Lesnar.

Here you go Westy this is just for you Big Grin

[YOUTUBE="Westy Big Grin"]8yYGfkPT86M[/YOUTUBE]
Henry don't won't none of Lesnar. Lesnar will rip him a new one like he has before Big Grin

[Image: http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss214...t5/F-5.jpg]]
On a side note, I wish they'd bring back Paul Heyman
LWC Wrote:I hope he is medically okay. He has lost almost all of his super-muscles AND he had a very serious surgery that removed 1/2 of his intestines I believe. It is difficult for him to process vitamins and things to pack the muscle back on.....as well as MMA having steroid tests Wink

Wasn't he give full clearance 2 MMA fights ago?
Strikeout King Wrote:Here you go Westy this is just for you Big Grin

[YOUTUBE="Westy Big Grin"]8yYGfkPT86M[/YOUTUBE]

LOL!!!!!!!!! Lesnar cheaped shotted him from behind. Lesnar wouldn't last 5 minutes with Henry in a fair fight.
Now Come On Westy, Like Mark Henry doesn't cheap shot people? Lesnar would DESTROY Mark Henry
I love it!!! I had quit watching wrestling by the time Brock Lesnar made it big. This is the first time in about 12 years I had really watched wrestling a whole lot. Look forward to seeing him in the ring!
Here's a link to the video of his return.

Strikeout King Wrote:Now Come On Westy, Like Mark Henry doesn't cheap shot people? Lesnar would DESTROY Mark Henry

SK, if Lesnar ever gets his nerve up to climb in the ring with Mark Henry, he's going to quickly realize he's not in the UFC anymore although he's going to wish that he was. It's going to be a beat down with a Hall Of Pain induction to follow. :redboxer: :redboxer: :redboxer:
Now Westy you know as well as everyone else knows if Brock Lesnar get's in the ring with Mark Henry without Henry running away like he did when Kane came back Lesnar would destory him Big Grin
Strikeout King Wrote:Now Westy you know as well as everyone else knows if Brock Lesnar get's in the ring with Mark Henry without Henry running away like he did when Kane came back Lesnar would destory him Big Grin

If you're talking about this past Friday night, Henry had won his match and was just exiting the ring in a timely manner like the rules state.