Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UCONN 87 Kentucky 83 FINAL
Keep your crap out of here playboy.  :no:
[quote author=corndog23 link=topic=21103.msg214110#msg214110 date=1142814718]
Bfritz.....i have two word for you for player of the year..

PATRICK SPARKS!!!
[/quote]

he might have played the game of his life.. but player of the year is out of the question
[quote author=PLAYBOY5 link=topic=21103.msg214525#msg214525 date=1142901053]
THANK GOD, this miserable season is over! And on a final note..GO DUKE! Hey, U.K. and there fans, way to layoff the entire season and decide to turn into men, well Patrick Sparks anyway. And to Randolph Morris, WAY TO BLOCK OUT ON THOSE 2 IMPORTANT MISSED FREE THROWS..YOU ARE SOFT! Nice season, and man oh man how it looks so bright with Sheray Thomas, Bobby Perry, Orbzut, Alleyne, Carter, Crawford, Bradley, and to the LOTTERY PICK, OH WAIT, A.K.A. the guy who the or should I say the college that the NCAA felt sorry for, RANDOLPH MORRIS AND THE U.K. WILDCATS! And that Top 100 recruiting class!
[/quote]
While I think most of you post is ........, I do agree that UK turned up the intensity in this game and I was wondering where that energy was for the whole season.  Part of that is the coaches fault for not getting the players motivated the way they needed to be, but the players themselves have to take some responsibility for their own actions or lack there of.  The UConn game showed me that UK had game and could compete with the best, but left me frustrated with the lack of effort in prior games.
i know CTD. I was bein silly.
this game broke my heart
[quote author=PLAYBOY5 link=topic=21103.msg214525#msg214525 date=1142901053]
THANK GOD, this miserable season is over! And on a final note..GO DUKE! Hey, U.K. and there fans, way to layoff the entire season and decide to turn into men, well Patrick Sparks anyway. And to Randolph Morris, WAY TO BLOCK OUT ON THOSE 2 IMPORTANT MISSED FREE THROWS..YOU ARE SOFT! Nice season, and man oh man how it looks so bright with Sheray Thomas, Bobby Perry, Orbzut, Alleyne, Carter, Crawford, Bradley, and to the LOTTERY PICK, OH WAIT, A.K.A. the guy who the or should I say the college that the NCAA felt sorry for, RANDOLPH MORRIS AND THE U.K. WILDCATS! And that Top 100 recruiting class!
[/quote]

Weak
[quote author=corndog23 link=topic=21103.msg214576#msg214576 date=1142907055]
i know CTD. I was bein silly.
[/quote]

hahha  ok lol
Hey guys,
I was just playing around about my quote. I really think U.K. will really show and prove some things to some people. Heard the rumor today about Bobby Hurley being an Assistant Coach, man would that be wierd, but a good move IMO.
^that would be weird.....but anything to help the program i guess.
Should have been a better season, Gonna miss seeing Sparks