Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark in 06'
They should do good
I agree, with an all star 2nd baseman who can straight up drill the ball sc should dominate the 15th ..
there 2nd baseman is prolly the best player in the 15th reagion!!!!! with sc haveing b may and b laff and t goat they should have an undefeated season because goat is playing possibly 3 postions 2nd pitcher and 1st base got SC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will be very suprised if "the goat" doesnt recieve a D1 scholarship..SC ALL THE WAY!!
SC will do good like always in the regular season, but need to step it up and pull through in the post season play and try to take SC to a Region Chapmionship, lets go Goat !    :thumpsup:
[quote author=Torn_Apart link=topic=21048.msg213737#msg213737 date=1142750267]
SC will do good like always in the regular season, but need to step it up and pull through in the post season play and try to take SC to a Region Championship, lets go Goat !     :thumpsup:
[/quote]

they done good last year in the district Evenough they lost they should of won but i guess a should of won isnisn'twin....its goats last year he told me personally that he is going to step up and take over this team singal handily bring sc a region chachampionship
In all seriousness, SC should do alright, good seniors to take control and lead and lets not forget about GOAT. They are young but i believe they will do good. Go SC
SC has good potential this year, with the combination of Harless, May, and Lafferty it should be a good season. Sorry Goat, nothing you do is outstanding to me, but you're a good kid and you play hard, so kudos.

Now if Mike Hall can turn potential wins into actual wins we'll be okay.