Monday April 9
5:30 PM - Cordia vs. Buckhorn

5:30 PM - Wolfe County vs. Hazard

6:00 PM - Lee County vs. Jackson City
The Hazard-Wolfe game is at Hazard.

Go Dawgs!!!!
go lions!!!
Jackson City defeated Lee County
Hazard handed Wolfe Co. their first loss of the season (7-1). Hazard plays Leslie Co. this evening at 5:30 @ Hazard. GO DAWGS!!!
All I can say is look out for the tigers they are playing some good ball they came back from 5 runs down to win beat lee
Jenkins defeated owsley 10-0.
jenkins is coming on strong as the season continues.
Hazard defeats Leslie Co. in the second round of the All-A, 11-0. There are some pictures of the All-A games at Hazard (Hazard vs Wolfe, Hazard vs. Leslie) here...

http://community.webshots.com/album/5825...?start=696
Did Jenkins win today?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Hazard defeated Jenkins 17-7

Cordia defeated Jackson City 9-3

Cordia vs. Hazard All "A"
Jenkins was down only 7-8 in the start of the 7th & and once they had 2 outs no one made plays. Which they did play both the umps and hazard!
I am getting tired off always hearing the the umps take games away from these kids. The strike zone moved around all night for both teams, their was times that I saw Hazard should have got some strikes and the same thing for Jenkins. From where I was behind the fence it moved up and down and couple innings the pitchers would get the corners. There was a play at first that looked like the foot of first basemen was on the base and they called him safe, from why angle he looked out, but I was behind the fence. Hazard got some awful calls at South Laurel that really changed the game and nobody got on here calling out the umpires. The umpires are human and their are only two of them, as a player, coach or parent you should realize that before going to the ballpark.
people can say what they want but i have to agree the umps took the game from Jenkins and handed the win to Hazard. its sad that this would happen to such a small school like the Cavs. but Hazard has nothing on Jenkins and we all seen that lastnight, they played a very good game considering they was playing against the team and umps combined. Great game cavs keep up the hard work!!
How could you blame the umpires? You could ask your coach why he let a kid throw 160 pitches, he got tired and hazard started hitting the ball. You cant blame umps when your pitcher is tired and your kids did not make plays! Quit whining about umps!
How could you blame umps? YOU MIGHT ASK YOUR COACH WHY HE LET A KID THROW 160 PITCHES.HE GOT TIRED HAZARD HIT THE BALL, YOUR KIDS DIDNT MAKE THE PLAYS, HAZARD SCORED 17 RUNS, I DONT THINK THE UMP HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THAT. QUIT WHINING ABOUT THE UMPS! YOUR LUCKY HAZARD DIDNT SCORE 25 RUNS!
Lucky yeah right?
At least they didn't have to bring their ACE in to finish the game.
Cavs should have won this game.
Hazard wa looking past Jenkins, the was obvious to see. But saying that hazard has nothing on Jenkins is CRAZY! If hazard has started any of their top 5 pitchers then Jenkins would have maybe scored 2 runs. MAYBE. If hazard came out to play in the 1st inning then the game would have been over in the 5th. Everyone seem what should have happened the whole game on the top of the 7th. Jenkins has nothing on hazard, even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes
Hazard just didn't show up this game.
maybe hazard didnt show up this game. but Jenkins never showed up either!!
jenkins didn't show up? they threw their ace and hazard threw their 6th or 7th best pitcher. Jenkins played their best game and hazard played one of their worst and jenkins still lost by 10!!! Jenkins is better than they have been in the past, ill give them that but they are still no where near the level of hazard. c'mon people!!!!!
Hazard had to pull around 5 pitchers the whole game because Jenkins was ripping the ball. Hazard had to put in thier ace when jenkins started killing the ball!!! If you say hazard didn't show up then niether did jenkins like Scout2012 said.
Hazard defeated Cordia 11-1
That is the so far from the truth, Hazard brought in one of their aces because Hazard pitchers could not throw a strike, Jenkins hit one ball hard in the second and after that, I dont remember one. I forgot after that it was the umpires fault because he was calling pitches, but they hit the ball hard all night, so much that Hazard brought one of those pitchers back into the game in the 7th, so Jenkins could rip the ball some more. Come on.
Hazard 14th region all a champs !!! Congrats dawgs !!!
Jenkins always says the umps screwed them out of something win they lose