Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bulls 98 - Knicks 86
Two scrubs battle it out.
Gotta love it.
Nice win for the bulls, especially without Derrick Rose. Bulls are proving they are more than just Derrick Rose.
zaga_fan Wrote:Two scrubs battle it out.
Gotta love it.

coming from someone who's team is only 3 games above .500. When your team becomes the powerhouse like they were years ago then you can come back and talk with the big boys oh wait I forgot you all couldn't beat the Nets, Hornets and the Raptors
Strikeout King Wrote:coming from someone who's team is only 3 games above .500. When your team becomes the powerhouse like they were years ago then you can come back and talk with the big boys oh wait I forgot you all couldn't beat the Nets, Hornets and the Raptors

Scrub
Scrandy
Scrub
Scrub-a-dub
Scrub
You must be talking about your own team. Shame on you for putting your team down like that. Last time the Jazz and Bulls played well it wasn't pretty for the Jazz.
Which conference has the most championships? If it's not about wins or losses then it's about championships. The West maybe the strongest this year but overall the East has more championships
Haters gonna hate

To be the best you gotta beat the best
and the bulls are 11-6 against the West with wins over Lakers, Clippers, Kings, Suns, Grizzlies, Spurs. At Least my team won't be at home watching the playoffs like the Jazz has been like they did last year
Jazz lost Carlos Boozer prior to that season...
lost one of the greatest coaches all-time midseason in Jerry Sloan...
and then got pissed at Deron Williams so they shipped him off and decided to rebuild

If any team in the NBA could make the playoffs after that I would be impressed
Call it an excuse if you want...
I'm just layin it out there
I will agree with you on that. It's hard to replace those type of players and that coach. One of the best IMO