Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Grow Your Very Own High Top Fade
After the announcement of Noel signing to Kentucky I'm sure the Kid 'N' Play fade will be popular. So guys you might be asking yourself how may I have a Hi Top Fade of my own? Thanks to the people at ehow.com here is the instruction manual to having the Noel do.

Instructions
1)Trim long hair from around your ears and base of the back of your head. The height of your high-top fade is dependent on the original length of your hair.

2)Using the lowest setting on your electric hair clippers, buzz the hair around the ears and back of the head

3)Fade the look from extremely short around the ears for a smooth transition to the high-top part of the hair. To do this, run the comb through your hair and hold sections in the teeth of the comb at an angle that gets wider as you get closer to the top. Run the clippers along the comb to clip the hair that sticks out.

4)Repeat the fading process around your head, making sure your hair is even all the way around.

5)Comb the remaining hair (on top of your head) straight up to make it stand. Work some hair gel through your hair to help hold it.

Finally the last step to having the Hi Top Fade

6)Carefully trim the top of the stacked hair to give it a flat top. Trim evenly around the entire sculpture to make sure hair is even and a nice cylinder is formed. You'll probably need to alternate between the clippers and scissors to achieve this.

Oh and you're welcome
This should be your final product
[Image: http://fashionbombdaily.com/wp-content/u...p-fade.jpg]
I'm just going with the Flat Top t-shirt when it comes out. lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ You'll be missing out man
HawksRule Wrote:This should be your final product
[Image: http://fashionbombdaily.com/wp-content/u...p-fade.jpg]

Kid-N-Plaaaay!

Makes me wanna throw a house party...LOL!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
I haven't had hair to do that in 10 years
Stardust Wrote:I haven't had hair to do that in 10 years

You know you want the flat top lol
i had a 3 inch flat top back in grades 1 to 4, fun times