Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you wearing the right bra size?
CINCINNATI - Aside from jean shopping, trying to find a correctly fitting bra is a daunting task for almost every woman.

Not only do all brands fit differently, but not all stores carry the same array of sizes, which leaves many frustrated, regardless of size.

In recent years, the average bra size has changed from 36C to 36DD, which means sizing isn't what it use to be and options are severely limited.

However, there still may be hope for women across the world with the launch of a new universal sizing chart by Tomima Edmark, president of the online lingerie retailer HerRoom (http://www.herroom.com/universal-cup-size.aspx).

According to a USA Today report , Edmark's new sizing chart claims to make bra shopping easier, especially for women whose cup sizes are D or larger. The reason being most retailers make cup sizes D or larger differently. For example, a 36DD in one brand may run larger or smaller in another.

The Universal Cup Sizing chart aims to alleviate this annoyance by providing an easier system that's consistent. Those who wear a D cup or larger will be given a cup number starting with D1, D2, D3, D4, etc.

As stated on the website, "HerRoom's Universal Cup Sizing™ (UCS) makes picking your bra size simple. Cup sizes larger than a D get confusing because manufacturers don't call the same cup size by the same letters. Universal Cup Sizing™ solves this problem. Know your Universal Cup Sizing™ and find your correct bra size every time."

You can type in your size on the HerRoom's website and a search engine will locate different styles and brands that will fit your designated size.

Other lingerie brands, including Victoria's Secret, have started to carry larger cup sizes. Victoria's Secret now offers DDD online and soon in stores to provide more options for customers.

You can read the full article on USA Today's website by clicking here (http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries...54128520/1).

Now if only someone could solve the jean dilemma.

Read more: http://www.kypost.com/dpp/news/local_new...z1rqGSw65t
:biggrin:
I quit wearing one a long time ago to hold up these sandbags.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Stardust Wrote:CINCINNATI - Aside from jean shopping, trying to find a correctly fitting bra is a daunting task for almost every woman.

Not only do all brands fit differently, but not all stores carry the same array of sizes, which leaves many frustrated, regardless of size.

In recent years, the average bra size has changed from 36C to 36DD
, which means sizing isn't what it use to be and options are severely limited.

However, there still may be hope for women across the world with the launch of a new universal sizing chart by Tomima Edmark, president of the online lingerie retailer HerRoom (http://www.herroom.com/universal-cup-size.aspx).

According to a USA Today report , Edmark's new sizing chart claims to make bra shopping easier, especially for women whose cup sizes are D or larger. The reason being most retailers make cup sizes D or larger differently. For example, a 36DD in one brand may run larger or smaller in another.

The Universal Cup Sizing chart aims to alleviate this annoyance by providing an easier system that's consistent. Those who wear a D cup or larger will be given a cup number starting with D1, D2, D3, D4, etc.

As stated on the website, "HerRoom's Universal Cup Sizing™ (UCS) makes picking your bra size simple. Cup sizes larger than a D get confusing because manufacturers don't call the same cup size by the same letters. Universal Cup Sizing™ solves this problem. Know your Universal Cup Sizing™ and find your correct bra size every time."

You can type in your size on the HerRoom's website and a search engine will locate different styles and brands that will fit your designated size.

Other lingerie brands, including Victoria's Secret, have started to carry larger cup sizes. Victoria's Secret now offers DDD online and soon in stores to provide more options for customers.

:biggrin:

That is great news to hear.
I prefer a sports bra and aw bra most of the time
You guys kill me!!
Granny Bear Wrote:You guys kill me!!

We are trying:biglmao:
I prefer a more "hands on" approach than trusting this information from an article...
Where's The Bro when you need them?