Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky Boy Dies On Disney World Ride
There's no answer as to why a Kentucky boy died after riding A Disney roller-coaster. The Ft. Campbell, 12-year old died after riding a roller-coaster at the Disney-MGM theme park.

Michael Russell rode the Rock 'N' Roller Coaster with his parents and seven-year old brother, but when the ride finished, his father noticed Michael was limp.

Disney says the boy was taken to the hospital, and pronounced dead. The cause of his death is not known.

A spokewoman for the local sheriff says the father claimed his son was very healthy.

The roller-coaster goes from standing still to sixty miles- per- hour in less than three seconds.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
This is sad......
very sad news
this is sad news Sad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
Just My Opinion, but my daughter was a tKings island a couple of weeks ago, and rode Flight of fear, it's the same as that Rock & Roll express, and a boy behind her had a seizure. They said it was due to the strobe lighting.... I think maybe it was something like that......I think this is such sad news!!!! My prayers are with his family
I hate to hear that.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
Horrible News
Such sad news.....