Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another North Korean Epic Failure
Looks like North Korean couldn't get it up.............................again
http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/13/world/asia...?hpt=hp_t1
It was a failure to launch:trolldad2:
nky Wrote:Looks like North Korean couldn't get it up.............................again
http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/13/world/asia...?hpt=hp_t1

Don't they know there is a blue pill that will get it up?
lol!
We give them food and they spend money on rockets. Doesn't this make us a little involved???
SKINNYPIG Wrote:Don't they know there is a blue pill that will get it up?
If it lasted more than 4 hours they would have needed to see their doctorConfusederiously:
I laugh everytime i see these retards try and epically fail, however its important to keep in mind that it only takes getting it right one time and headed in our direction for them to be laughing at us.

One Nuke, lets do it. Wipe their ass out.
All joking aside, I sure am glad they can't get it up
American taxpayers keep sending millions of dollars in bribes to North Korea for making promises that they have no intention of keeping. All so the administration (Clinton, Bush, and Obama) can claim "progress" in containing NK's nuclear program. This country is in the midst of a stretch of mediocre (extremely poor in Obama's case) presidents that is perhaps unprecedented in our history.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:American taxpayers keep sending millions of dollars in bribes to North Korea for making promises that they have no intention of keeping. All so the administration (Clinton, Bush, and Obama) can claim "progress" in containing NK's nuclear program. This country is in the midst of a stretch of mediocre (extremely poor in Obama's case) presidents that is perhaps unprecedented in our history.

I agree and Mit will continue on this path...
tvtimeout Wrote:I agree and Mit will continue on this path...
Maybe...maybe not - but Obama, as this nation's worst president ever, has set the bar so low that the only direction Romney could go is up.
Thats what happens when you try to launch a rocket with an Atari..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]