Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LC & SCHS Scrimmage
Heard it was supposed to be pretty good and both teams are lookin pretty good? Any thoughts on how it will go?
From the problems that I've heard about the LC staff I would say SC easy in this one.
Down our way at LC we are having a few problems..... We seem to have some confusion on the whole COACH issue. IDK about it cause I don't play softball, but our girls really don have talent...... From what I've heard SC has been looking very good, much better than seen in past years. Should be a good game... who knows maybe my DAWGS will show their true bark. SC should look good in this game though with all the confusion on the LC side. Maybe as the year progresses the team will pull back together and show us how to play ball. I'll be sure to be at this game tomorrow, cheering for both sides...... GO DAWGS AND GO CARDS! I WISH YOU BOTH WINNING SEASONS!
well i wouldn't say it will be easy for eather team sound like both have there proublmes but all teams have proublmes and it should be a verry good game i will make sure i'm in the bleachers as i was last year good lucky grils
last year sc did not have the pitching and lc pounded the ball.if sc pitching has improved they will be competitive and with lc coaches learning the game they could very well come out with a win.lets hope these coaches are quick learners.
looks like those lc coaches learned quick....mercy rule in the 3rd!
[quote author=sportspectator link=topic=21106.msg214736#msg214736 date=1142918567]
looks like those lc coaches learned quick....mercy rule in the 3rd!
[/quote]

Wasn't the coaches that won the game. You could let an idiot stand there and call themselves a coach. Takes the player to win the game. I don't see why softball teams need coaches anyway. 
Yeah these coaches really knew what they were doing last night, but the lady DAWGS also have great talent. I could very likely see them winning the 57th district, but I wouldn't let this go to there heads. The rest of the teams are COMPLETE powerhouses. I'm not sure that we can make any predictions quite yet since the season is just starting, but there are a few wild cards that could come out and shock everyone. NO ONE is SAFE!