Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Pic Thread
Thought it would be nice to have a thread for everyone to post a Team Pic!

2012 Paintsville Tigers

[Image: http://storage1.ihigh.com/users/45736/ph...034406.jpg]

Kneeling L to R:
Tommy McCormick (SO), Colton Caldwell (SO), Gabe Burchell (FR), Brandon Hiaght (SO), Josh Moore (SR), Alex Meade (JR), Alex VanHoose (JR), Brandon Goble(FR)
Standing L to R:
Taylor Miller (FR), Colby Burchett (JR), Timmy Sublett (SR), Matt Miller (8th), Dustin VanHoose (SR), Jordan Stewart (SR), Spencer Taylor (SO), Brooks Pelphrey (JR)
Not Pictured:
Tanner Carroll (JR), Kash Daniel (8th), Andrew Rice (8th), Trent Childers (8th), Kent Phelps (7th)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Come on Dusty. I figured sure you would have a pic to throw up here. I can't believe nobody has any pics to share.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
This is a good ise OTH.
Ive always thought the KHSAA should put the team photos on their website where the rosters are mentioned.
I started using Max Preps for our info and pics. Works well with the program I have. "Turbo Stats".
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis