Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Site is so dead!
zaga_fan Wrote:Really?
Really?!
I'm heartbroken....

I dont really see you as a PCC fan though Zaga.
Just on the weeks when PCC plays Whitley.
Your not biased throughout most of the year, and so while your the non biased, Geau is the realist, and aslan is the fact man. All others are serious homers and theres no other ways around it.
zaga_fan Wrote:I understand if you think I'm not tolerable...
That's what I go for.

But my trolling makes sense.
It isn't spewing stupidity like some of the other PCC fans Smile

I agree whole heartedly.
As i said in the post above, your onw of the few i can stand, but 3 out of 500 is not good on PCC's part lol.
Granny Bear Wrote:[quote=RunItUpTheGut]lol, geau, ill give you this. You are honestly the only one i can tolerate :biggrin:

okay, we have icons that we can attach to our posts that laugh, snicker, wave, etc. we need one with an extended middle finger to which i would attach to this!!

Truthfully, I enjoyed mixing it up with PCC fans. I like fans who are passionate about their teams however deserved it is or isn't.

lol, when you know how to get under someones skin its all over with for them, just like ive done so many times on that girls bball forum. I had to be extremely bored to go to the girls high school bball forum and troll but i did, just because the site was soooo dead. And for the most part it worked.
That "super momma" from Pond Creek as you speak of has a few things to say to you BOB. Why not contact her personally since she is no longer a part of this site. You know how to get her number, you do have a mutal friend. Do I need to remind you who I am?
nice
long_time_pirate Wrote:That "super momma" from Pond Creek as you speak of has a few things to say to you BOB. Why not contact her personally since she is no longer a part of this site. You know how to get her number, you do have a mutal friend. Do I need to remind you who I am?

How many accounts to you have now super momma?
Classic. Multiple accounts lol....

I get if one gets banned, but not to be like "I'm outta here, PEACE..." and then start another one lol.

I don't miss the Lawrence Countians that made me question the purpose of the human race. But it did get me riled up and posting a lot. The baseball forum has been really good this year, with mature discussion for the most part, just not a lot of it.
I don't know boys back in the more alive times around here I was suspended for calling people from Belfry Russians. Now a days I can call whoever I want Russians.
How things have changed...used to be that shit, ass, ****, and RIUTG were completely unacceptable on this site.
WideRight05 Wrote:How things have changed...used to be that shit, ass, ****, and RIUTG were completely unacceptable on this site.

You forgot those damn Russians on Pond Creek. I can say that now lol
Those damn Russians on pond creek!
WideRight05 Wrote:How things have changed...used to be that shit, ass, ****, and RIUTG were completely unacceptable on this site.

the worlds gone to shit, what can a guy do Confusednicker:
When I first started, Filthy Animal was banned for 3 days for posting a horse's ass and dressing it up like a PCC fan!! LMAO!!
Coach Booth Wrote:How many accounts to you have now super momma?

Wrong gender dumb ass! How many accounts do YOU have?
Oh the good ol' days...
Granny Bear Wrote:When I first started, Filthy Animal was banned for 3 days for posting a horse's ass and dressing it up like a PCC fan!! LMAO!!

I remember that. That ban was such bullshit.
Whatever happened to Filthy? Thats a member i havent seen on here in forever.
There are a bunch of good members who have strayed away.
They'll be back come football season, I expect. I can see Filthy's house from my front porch. She's a wonderful person; young mother of 3 and one of the most creative people I've ever seen. She and her sister, Mama Bear should be back in full force soon.
long_time_pirate Wrote:That "super momma" from Pond Creek as you speak of has a few things to say to you BOB. Why not contact her personally since she is no longer a part of this site. You know how to get her number, you do have a mutal friend. Do I need to remind you who I am?

LoL....Of course you know, I know. Now try to convince everyone else, or maybe you can threaten them too. Doesn't look they are believing it either.
Bob Seger Wrote:Refresh my memory. Whom is this that you speak of? We need to make sure if it's separate folkes were talking about, or are they one and the same folkes that play this big game?

message sent, received and replied to
It has been this way since the site launched. Traffic dips 75 percent according to Google Analytics from April to August. Apparently, not many people follow baseball. Plus everyone gets out of the house to enjoy the sunshine and everyone also goes on vacations, etc. It has felt like summer here for the last two months. Smile Speaking of vacations, we are leaving to the Outer Banks NC in a couple weeks. I have never been there, very excited about laying around on the beach.
^ Great to see you QQ. enjoy the trip. That is one of my favorite locations.
Bob Seger Wrote:LoL....Of course you know, I know. Now try to convince everyone else, or maybe you can threaten them too. Doesn't look they are believing it either.

Or you could just cuss out a woman again. Now that is a real man.
OMG TorQQue, I LOVE that place. Be sure to go on the four wheel beaches!!

We rented a house there a couple summers ago, and took the whole famn damily. Our house was painted Kentucky Blue, and was 9.9 miles away from paved highway!! That's right, we had to drive nearly 10 miles just to hit black top. When we got to our rental, you could see the Virginia state line about 200 yards from our driveway. The next morning, two wild horses woke us up fighting over a lady!! Only saw 5 other folks on the beach for an entire week........Heaven!!!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Or you could just cuss out a woman again. Now that is a real man.

lol...lol....lol....lol? Heck I dont even do that to men, dogs, or blind birds (or even you).

You made it well known that you're the filth monger on here and you know my extreme dislike of it. It's pretty well documented stuff on here. So, good try there junior. Your getting desperate or are just plain dumb to begin with . :Thumbs:

You and sweetie make such a cute couple there conspiring together. You gonna exchange "likey buttons" with me too.....haha.......You moron...
Bob Seger Wrote:lol...lol....lol....lol? Heck I dont even do that to men, dogs, or blind birds (or even you).

Good try there though junior. :Thumbs:

Stick with it. Maybe one day u can believe it.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Stick with it. Maybe one day u can believe it.
Go ahead and respond to the rest of it. You wont because you know I've got you and her both pegged.......again!!!!!Confusednicker:

You're both way to easy junior!!!:biglmao:
HawksRule Wrote:You forgot those damn Russians on Pond Creek. I can say that now lol

Boy, it would probably take forever to figure out who did that to you!!!!

NOT.

Confusednicker:Confusednicker:
Bob Seger Wrote:lol...lol....lol....lol? Heck I dont even do that to men, dogs, or blind birds (or even you).

You made it well known that you're the filth monger on here and you know my extreme dislike of it. It's pretty well documented stuff on here. So, good try there junior. Your getting desperate or are just plain dumb to begin with . :Thumbs:

You and sweetie make such a cute couple there conspiring together. You gonna exchange "likey buttons" with me too.....haha.......You moron...

Ahh I see your getting all upset now. I won't respond? OK. Name calling and Lieing is you main thing isn't it. So proud of you. Filth? lol!
long_time_pirate Wrote:Wrong gender dumb ass! How many accounts do YOU have?

No, I'm correct and you know it. Your wanting everybody to think that you're a man on this account,so just face it. You always wanted to be a dude anyway didnt you?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Ahh I see your getting all upset now. I won't respond? OK. Name calling and Lieing is you main thing isn't it. So proud of you. Filth? lol!

Ya see junior. You know when you've got somebodie's hide nailed to the wall when they cant come back at you with anything better than what you just graveled up. And just think you're a (drumroll please)........"MOD"......Confusednicker:

Like I said, you and lil' cupcake are just so eeeeasy!!!!:biggrin: