Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK Baseball 16-4
Kentucky just won 2 of 3 against LSU this weekend, and have proved they are one of the best teams in the SEC.  They play Florida on April 9 and we will see just how good they are.
LSU is #8 in the country. Thats how good they are.
Finally all the other sports have started to pick it up.
They have a very good offense and decent pitching. I with them alot, they play xavier at home wednsday and  i will be there. The biggest concern i have is their defense. Statistically though, they are solid all around.
cool
They look real good this year...Shelby is beginning to come around and he is improving in the field
I have yet to watch them play but i keep up with them and look at there stats on the internet but im hoping to make it to lexington on my springbreak to watch them play louisville and florida.
I'm not going to be able to make the Xavier game, but I will be there when they play Florida.
Their pitching is usually pretty weak, but this weekend it really stepped up..I really question if their pitching can keep that up...But their offense is ridiculously stacked...
congrats uk
congrats uk baseball keep it up :thumpsup:
go Cats!!!!
Playing good ball!
UK's baseball team is playing good fundamental baseball. Cohen actually had his first radio call-in show last night. I didn't get to listen to it, though. Glad to see the baseball team finally getting some recongnition.
Yeah they just got a win against Xavier I heard it wasn't much of a struggle congrats to my Cats
Yeh we were up 13-0 in the 6th and then i left. Ryan Strieby hit a SHOT. Xavier is terrible.
i havent seen them play this year but i plan to go and watch them play soon got cats
they are playin pretty good