Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Pep Sections season and post season?
Pike Central has a great one around tournament time.
I miss the old SV Blue Crew.
and the Hit Hat Rowdies are nice lol
Pikeville During the Tourny Time.
pikeville has the best cheering section hands down
Pike Central I like alot not because that was my school but beacuse they are right on the floor. It allows to to be right there in the action. Instead of being in the stands with the rest of the fans. Its all to itself right beneath the goals.
Used to be Prestonsburg a couple years ago, but here lately noone gives a shit about P-burg sports. People are too busy chit chatting with one another instead of cheering.
id have to say its pikeville...
especially with ppl like beef who get everyone into the game...lol
"blackcatfan4life" Wrote:Used to be Prestonsburg a couple years ago, but here lately noone gives a (*&ampWink*(& about P-burg sports. People are too busy chit chatting with one another instead of cheering.

P-burg cheering sections used to be awesome..

Every know and then you'll get a good crowd at one of there games, but its way down compared to the past few years.
"go panthers!!!" Wrote:id have to say its pikeville...
especially with ppl like beef who get everyone into the game...lol
Thanks...I just think that it makes the game more fun to watch!! But I agree with what someone said....I love the layout of Pike Central -- But only when Pikeville fans are in the end zones....I like being down on the floor instead of way up top...
Pikevillle hands down. We go all out especially during tournament time. But some of cheers can be rude, which I dont always agree with.
"youknowwhoibe" Wrote:Pikevillle hands down. We go all out especially during tournament time. But some of cheers can be rude, which I dont always agree with.
Although I "lead" the section...there are also some cheers that I don't agree with and therefore don't do. Like some personal attacks on players.
Quote:I love the layout of Pike Central

the funny thing about Centrals gym is that it wasnt orginaly suppost to b like that or as big as it is the Engineer messed up on the design on the far end where the band plays was actually suppst to b offices and was suppost to have a glass wall in front of it shatter proff of course
That would have been a neet look....I just wish that they didn't have the big pole in the middle of the visitor student section :?
I love it when Pikeville and Pike Central play at Pike Central. The student sections always seem to be the biggest when these two teams play. Heated rivalry I suppose.
Quote:That would have been a neet look....I just wish that they didn't have the big pole in the middle of the visitor student section

yeah i kinda thought it would have been neat to but im happy the Student Sections are there. Yeah and the Hole in the vistors sections is HORRIBLE not to mention it takes away alot of the view if ur sitting even in the far corner at the top