Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: Remington Model 1100 or Browning BT 99.
Wanted: Remington Model 1100 or Browning BT 99 12 ga. shotgun, in good shape.

If you have one for sale or trade pm me or post on here.
I have an 1100 semi-automatic remington shotgun...Good shape...Good hunting gun...what would you be interested in trading to it or what would you be willing to give for it...remember these guns are not as easy to come by now as they were 10 years ago...let me know by posting in here ASAP!!
i know where one is if u want to pm me im not sure if it 's a 12gage or not tho but i know it's an 1100
Eagles Wrote:I have an 1100 semi-automatic remington shotgun...Good shape...Good hunting gun...what would you be interested in trading to it or what would you be willing to give for it...remember these guns are not as easy to come by now as they were 10 years ago...let me know by posting in here ASAP!!

I sent you a message.
Can you give me anymore details on this gun? Is it in good shape? How's the wood? How's the barrel? Ribbed Barrel? Twist in chokes? You wouldn't be interested in car audio would you?
I must have missed you, If you have the chance and I'm not online give me a call at (606) 522-4072.

Thanks
If you live around Paintsville or anywhere close you could hit up the stock yard, I'm sure there are some men out there with one for sale or trade.
I sold one less than a month ago at the stock yard. Actually it was Bull Creek, up next to Prestonsburg. Alot of the people up there will try to rip you off.
man i love those 1100s
but my favorite shotgun is a CZ
they are new in this county an light as a feather an will out shoot about any shotgun i've ever saw.
i have my brothers an i use it more than i do my own. it out shoots any browning he owns
I like them alot too. That's why i'm trying to get my hands on another one! Smile
i have a very old 1100 and its a collectors item it has been in my family many generations and hasnt been shot since 1971
is it forsale or trade?
Eagle's I sent u a pm. lol