Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clippers 99 - Grizzles 98 (Game 1)
Final. Memphis flat out dominated 95% of this game, leading 58-39 at halftime and leading by as much as 27 points in the agme. The Clippers made a huge run in the fourth quarter to make the comeback. This is arguably the best comeback in NBA playoff history.
Final from Memphis.

Best game of the playoffs so far!
MVP you or another mod should combine our threads. Memphis led 95-71 with 8 minutes to go.
I agree with MVP. Best game of the playoffs. Amazing come back by the Clippers.

I hope and pray to god that the whole playoffs are like this.
WideRight05 Wrote:MVP you or another mod should combine our threads. Memphis led 95-71 with 8 minutes to go.

Done!
disgusted....
Meltdown city.
This was almost as bad as UK's comeback at LSU.
Wow..craziness. Hope the rest of the post season is half this wild...

zaga_fan Wrote:disgusted....

Lol man...I seen you FB status during the game about the blowout, and said to myself "damnit, another blowout?!?!"...then went on to thouroghly shit myself when I seen the score on SportsCenter later that night. Hahah..
vundy33 Wrote:Wow..craziness. Hope the rest of the post season is half this wild...

Lol man...I seen you FB status during the game about the blowout, and said to myself "damnit, another blowout?!?!"...then went on to thouroghly shit myself when I seen the score on SportsCenter later that night. Hahah..

I have since deleted that statement from my wall...
zaga_fan Wrote:I have since deleted that statement from my wall...

I tried to find it after the game, it was gone, lol.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Meltdown city.
This was almost as bad as UK's comeback at LSU.

Definitely could make an argument for that. Clippers ended the game on a 28-3 run.
vundy33 Wrote:I tried to find it after the game, it was gone, lol.

The second the clock hit 0 it got deleted.
The last thing I wanted to deal with was some of those mongos on my friends list running their jaw lol
lol...yeah, the first thing I thought was to go to the status, but not to talk shit, haha. I thought the same thing you did. I just couldn't believe the comeback..
Craziness!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Big comeback by the Clippers.
Does anyone remember the big comeback the Celtics put on the Nets about 10 years ago?