Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday Night Raw (4/30)
Lesner broke HHH's arm. If HHH was trying to sell that, he did not have to try very hard. I have had enough broken bones in my life to tell that wing was almost broken in half. Arm going one way and hand going the other.
Lauranitis needs to be fired. He's a complete jackass. He will destroy Raw. McMahon needs to take control over Raw or it's gonna go all to hell. Wait, Raw has gone all to hell. 2 Hours, 45 Minutes of it is talking and the matches are about retarded anymore

I don't see how anyone can like him. He puts him self in matches, last I heard WWE got pissed because Triple H was suppose to be the boss and was putting himself in matches and the WWE didn't like it
Just can't get into it anymore. Not the same.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Meh, the show was decent I guess.

I'm really, really pumped for CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan already.

YES! YES! YES!
J-Rod Wrote:Meh, the show was decent I guess.

I'm really, really pumped for CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan already.

YES! YES! YES!

With Their history and being good friends it will be one hell of a match.. gonna be hard to top this one
^ Agreed guys. These are two of the best workers in the business. I have been totally sold on Brian Daniels character. He truly is coming into his own with this character, and I'm digging what they are doing with AJ.

Looks like the Bella's contract is up, thus the jobs they did over the last two nights means they must not be coming back.

HHH oversold the broken arm angle. I almost came out of my seat when Lawler said "you could hear it snap". I just think they have brought Brock back and hot-shotted him without really knowing what to do with him, so, they will run the angle that he breaks everyone's arms. Ughh, real creative!!!

As for Laurenitus, I'm OK with the angle. The WWE has worn out the "Heel General Manager" several times over the last 15 years. I think John brings more of a stooge aspect versus what Vince did, but I like it. He's doing a great job of getting heat, which is what he is supposed to do.

I'm still looking for a Kharma siting. I like the possibilities of what they can do with her and the Glamazon!
I think my favorite part of the show, although brief.

Was Laurinaitis staring at Eve's chest.

That was hilarious and awesome.