Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I did 111 mph ‘to go have sex,’ man tells cops
By NBCChicago.com
File this under "Excuses Traffic Cops Don't Hear Every Day."
A Chicago-area man who allegedly was clocked driving 111 mph through a 45 mph forest preserve told a patrol officer he was in a hurry to “try to go have sex with a girl he liked.”
Zachary P. Ramirez, 21, of Naperville, which lies about 20 miles west of downtown Chicago, was caught speeding through Springbrook Prairie Forest Preserve last Saturday, according to the Chicago Sun-Times.

Police Sgt. Gregg Bell told the paper an officer saw Ramirez's 1994 Honda Prelude run a red light, then run a stop sign. Another officer pulled him over and asked him why he was traveling so fast.
For sex, he said.

[Image: http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Compon...log600.jpg]

The officer’s radar unit initially clocked the car traveling at 104 mph “and finally locked at 111 (mph),” Bell told the Sun-Times.
Disobeyed light and stop sign
Police also allegedly found 0.2 grams of marijuana in the car. Ramirez faces charges of speeding 40 mph or more over the limit, according to the paper. He also was charged with drug possession, disobeying a traffic light and disobeying a stop sign.
Ramirez is free on $200 bond, the Sun-Times reported. His arraignment date is pending.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/0...-cops?lite

:biglmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Wow, caught with dope and doing over 40 miles an hour, which is considered reckless driving and he got a 200 dollar bond?

Ill wait for further comment until i see a picture of the girl Confusednicker:
Doesn't matter what she looks like, Gut...AND if he goes before a male judge, he'll receive probation!!!
The real "dope" was waiting for him. That stuff is most addicting drug of them all..LOL!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Wow, caught with dope and doing over 40 miles an hour, which is considered reckless driving and he got a 200 dollar bond?

It's Illinois
Pics or shens...

But I don't blame him really. We've all done the same thing, just probably not as fast, lol. And usually with liquor instead of weed.
Dedication
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^More like...expectation!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis