Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 50 Betsy Layne 39
Final Score
Is Betsy Layne struggling this year? I know I haven't heard much from them lately. :?:
I guess you struggling if you want. Kim Clark didnt play this game due to some difficulties getting to the bus on time and is now thinking about quitin! Kristen Smith has a minor knee injury but still played. But other than that there is a few difficulties as a team they are having. But hopefully will be taken care of before districts come around!!!
Struggling athletically? No. Struggling personally..most definitely. They need to get their heads together and decide if they want to play basketball to win or play to get their name in the paper. Win or lose, you can do that.
If BL don't start playing any better than what they are right now they're not even going to be a contender in the region tourny this year....
They might not be winning as many games right now, but they will be in the region and has the firepower to win it all.
Adversity's a tough thing to deal with. I think they'll bounce back though and be right in the mix for the 15th region title.