Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ER's Courtney Conley to Sign Today
East Ridge catcher Courtney Conley will be signed with Pikeville College in only a matter of minutes.

Congratulations Courtney!!
that is fantastic.congrats to ms.conley.mr.staggs has a solid program at pikeville and I'm sure her family is happy that she will be close to home.the west virgina dusters 18u team is looking for a catcher.they are based in huntington, are a asa junior olympic gold team if she is interested pm me and I will get the contact info to her.they play fastpitch at the highest level.
Congrats hope she has a good college career
Congrats
Congrats Courtney! We are so proud of you. Now go out and have a wonderful senior season.
Congrats to Courtney
Congratulations, and hope that you have a great career at Pikeville College.

:letsparty :Thumbs: :1:
Congrats!
Looks like Cortney Bentley will join you at Pikeville College. Good Luck to both of you.
LoveThatCourt Wrote:Looks like Cortney Bentley will join you at Pikeville College. Good Luck to both of you.

Coach Staggs does a tremendous job recruiting the local talent found in eastern Kentucky. You will find a number of the best softball players from this area on his roster. Good luck to both of these young ladies. I applaude all involved...:Clap:
:thumpsup: