Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homerun Hitters in Fastpitch
Who leads your team in homeruns? I am talking about legit over the fence ones not 4 base errors.
Meade County sophomore Ashley Nikolao has 10 - she hit two against No. 14 Central Hardin on Thursday.

Fort Knox senior Breezy Jackson has eight.

Central Hardin freshman Kelsey McGuffin has six - her last one coming last night against No. 1 Allen County-Scottsville.

Central Hardin senior Abbi Goedde, a Lindsey Wilson College signee, has six.

Here's the state leaders for the teams submitting stats to maxpreps:

http://www.maxpreps.com/list/leaderboard...197649c0c3
Harrison County's Ashley Coppage hit 16 homeruns this season. Only 3 shy of the single season Homerun record. She will try to break that record her senior year
Jazzy Howard of Magoffin County put 5 over the fence last season as an 8th grader.
Cheyenne Rawlins- Estill County had 4 HR's on the season. She had 2 Homeruns against Owsley & Powell in District Tournament
It took me forever to find it, all the Ashland Blazer stats were sent into state when they went there. I wish all coaches would make this public knowledge. I like giving kids kudos especially in the 16 region whenever possible.

McKenzie Vanover hit 5 for Ashland Blazer. I got to see them multiple times last year play and she’s a really good hitter .
what team has the most home runs usually?
Kaylee Cotton from McCreary Central hit 8 home runs this season as an 8th grader.
Shelby Graybell, 8th Grader at Ft. Thomas Highlands, hit 8 out of the park last season.
In the Louisville area.
Nitzken and Tarquinio are a scary pair for any pitcher to face in middle of Assumption's lineup.
Male has Johnson, Wireman and McIver.
Bullitt East has Gravens, Scott and Alvey.
Mercy has Vobrink, Batliner and, of course, their newest transfer, Gray.
Ballard has Walker and Hull.