Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Take The Densa Quiz
CLICK THIS LINK to take the Densa Quiz. :thumpsup:
It said I was slow or drunk lol, I always do bad on these tests.
I got all 12 of them this time...

We had a thread similar to this one not long ago so they were pretty fresh in my head..
http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...hp?t=12630
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You scored 12 out of 12 - You are a genius!
You scored 10 out of 12 - You are smarter than the average bear!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
Your Score
You scored 12 out of 12 - You are a genius!
9/12...OK, so I am just normal!!! But distracted!!! It they only knew!
They tricked me with moses.....
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:You scored 12 out of 12 - You are a genius!

Take my word for it, Alphus is far from being a genius....Smile
12/12 But the questions were similiar to an earlier test posted by BGG. :Clap:
I is jennyus.

12 ot off 12.

Big Grin
Yellow Snow Wrote:Take my word for it, Alphus is far from being a genius....Smile

My god dude, get over this personal problem you have with me... Rolleyes
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
7 of 12
Yellow Snow Wrote:Take my word for it, Alphus is far from being a genius....Smile

That was my result... and we don't have anybody named Alphus on here anyway
9 of 12
alfus21 Wrote:My god dude, get over this personal problem you have with me... Rolleyes

Lighten up, Francis......Smile
Yellow Snow Wrote:Lighten up, Francis......Smile

Well seriously, there's no point in crap like that all the time...Plus you emailing me now talking smack..It's getting ridiculous man...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Both of you lighten up. Take it out of the boards guys.
Take it to PM's........
thetribe Wrote:Both of you lighten up. Take it out of the boards guys.

It'd be easier to lighten up if it were funny to email someone talking trash to them for no reason at all, plus insulting them in a thread like this for no reason at all....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I gota 7 out of 12 on this one....
alfus21 Wrote:Well seriously, there's no point in crap like that all the time...Plus you emailing me now talking smack..It's getting ridiculous man...

E-mailing?? I've never e-mailed you and never intend to. I noticed I got an automatic e-mail from you and everyone else who played the NCAA basketball challenge. That must have been what set you off, huh? Sheesh! Grow up, son.

BTW...thetribe is right. If you've got a future disagreement with me or want to discuss Tubby Smiff's ineptness, PM me bud.. :moon:
The line is drawn here. If you have a problem with one another, take it off from the boards. Consider this your second and final warning.

I don't know the situation nor do I care, everyone one on the boards should not have to sift through Days of Our Lives to respond on a thread. Private messages can be used for your disagreements but rules apply there also.

Thank you guys.
thetribe Wrote:The line is drawn here. If you have a problem with one another, take it off from the boards. Consider this your second and final warning.

I don't know the situation nor do I care, everyone one on the boards should not have to sift through Days of Our Lives to respond on a thread. Private messages can be used for your disagreements but rules apply there also.

Thank you guys.

Thanks for warning me...I'll take it the PM's from now on... :popcorn:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I am being serious Alfus so you can take it whichever way that you wish but staff members should not handle themselves in this way in public. All I ask is just take a disagreement to PRIVATE message.
thetribe Wrote:I am being serious Alfus so you can take it whichever way that you wish but staff members should not handle themselves in this way in public. All I ask is just take a disagreement to PRIVATE message.

alfus21 Wrote:Thanks for warning me...I'll take it the PM's from now on... :popcorn:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I saw what you said, just not sure in which way that I should take it. If you weren't being sarcastic then I apologize.
thetribe Wrote:I saw what you said, just not sure in which way that I should take it. If you weren't being sarcastic then I apologize.

No need in being sarcastic about that...Just said thanks for warning me... :thumpsup:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I don't blame Alfus for taking up for himself, he didn't say anything out of line either... but this one is finished... since it's not even about the topic anymore