Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heat 95 - Pacers 86
Sorry Cat. James scored 32 points and grabbed 15 rebounds in his first game as a three-time MVP, Wade finished with 29 despite struggling from the floor, and the Heat beat the Indiana Pacers 95-86 to open their Eastern Conference semifinal series on Sunday.
IM not even going to say anything. Other than Flop Flop Flop.
= Win, Win, Win + Win, let's make it a sweep!
Heat are going to sweep the Pacers
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I dont care for James either way, i dont love him, i dont hate him.

But theres no denying he's the best overall player in the league right now.
I thought the Pacers played pretty well today. I didn't expect them to win the series but I sure hope they do. Agree about LeBron, he is the real deal.
LeBron always crumbles in the 4th quarter dont he?
^ He sure sucked yesterday in the 4thConfusednicker:
Lol He had more points in the 4th quarter yesterday then he had in the finals last year. yehs he crumbles.
With Bosh going down so does the Heat's chance to win the NBA.
^ I hope you're right. I think with Wade and James by themselves they are just as deadly. Bosh is very good, but doesn't concern me near as much as the other two.
Bosh going down guarantees the Heat will make it to the Finals.
They have a Zag that will have to take some of his PT
Bosh going down hurts the Heat but I still think the Heat have a chance to win the title.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Had this been Wade or LeBron, it might have damaged their chances. I just don't think Bosh meshes well with them.
Unless these useless guys in stripes go down. Then the heat will be your next champions.
Pacers should have shot 6 more free throws int hat quarter. The heat 4 less.
^ Wonder who is the bigger Pacers fan between the two of us right now. Big Grin
You should see my room lol
Should the Pacers pull this one out I will feel indebted to them like I do the Mavs. So I just might load up my room with Pacers gear haha.
WideRight05 Wrote:Should the Pacers pull this one out I will feel indebted to them like I do the Mavs. So I just might load up my room with Pacers gear haha.

Had the pacers stayed small and played james on the pick and roll better the last game they may have been up 2-0 on the heat. Hibbert is just not a very athletic defender beyond the circle. How does james play a full game with no fouls?
^ Agreed. Especially with James being such an aggressive defender.
Did u see the rundown by wade tongiht? Where haslem ripped Georges arm off and then the announcer was like what a block by wade.