Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 4 Martin County 3
Final score from Sheldon Clark.

Martin County put up 3 in the first inning, but Pikeville kept battling back.
Pikeville's go ahead run came in the 6th inning when Clay Slone got things started with a hard hit single into left field, and then went on to steal second. Then Austin Salyer hit a sacrifice ground ball to shortstop advancing Clay Slone to third. Then after Martin County threw the ball away Clay Slone made it home.

Peyton Hamilton pitched the whole game for Pikeville only giving up three runs, all in the first inning.
GoEastKYschools Wrote:Final score from Sheldon Clark.

Martin County put up 3 in the first inning, but Pikeville kept battling back.
Pikeville's go ahead run came in the 6th inning when Clay Slone got things started with a hard hit single into left field, and then went on to steal second. Then Austin Salyer hit a sacrifice ground ball to shortstop advancing Clay Slone to third. Then after Martin County threw the ball away Clay Slone made it home.

Peyton Hamilton pitched the whole game for Pikeville only giving up three runs, all in the first inning.
No such thing lol.

Solid win Panthers!

How'd the game against Southwestern go?
Sorry, I was in a hurry and didn't really have a chance to word it correctly. He hit a ground ball to short that moved the runner over to third.
GoEastKYschools Wrote:Sorry, I was in a hurry and didn't really have a chance to word it correctly. He hit a ground ball to short that moved the runner over to third.
No big deal! lol

I knew what you meant, just poking a little fun!
Panther Thunder Wrote:No big deal! lol

I knew what you meant, just poking a little fun!

Lol!
And to answer your earlier question, Southern Pulaski won 12-3 if you didn't already know.
GoEastKYschools Wrote:Lol!
And to answer your earlier question, Southern Pulaski won 12-3 if you didn't already know.
Thanks!