Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Favorite Entrance
Who is your favorite wrestler to watch as they are coming to the ring?
Triple H. From the song, to the lighting, to the water spray. Its just awesome to me. When I create wrestlers on the video games I usually give them his entrance (or most of it, I like to add a little pyro here and there).

Honorable mention though is Taker. His music is one of the (if not the) most well known entrance sounds in wrestling. Right up there with Stone cold's glass shatter. Add lightning, pyro, and smoke with the black lighting and you have a pretty great entrance IMO.
Also, while Im thinking about it, Gangrel, or the brood had a pretty sweet entrance. Just the whole rising from the floor circled by fire is pretty cool. They could have made it better though, I personally wasnt feeling the song. Could just be me though?
Mark Henry

Here is a pretty bad ass entrance. Too bad the character turned out to be a joke.
1. Hogan's enterence

2 DX's enterence

3. Stone Cold Steve Austin entrence

4. Flair's enterence

5. The Rock's enterence
^ Pretty nice list ernie.

Stone Cold, Triple H, Gangrel, The Rock, Taker. I liked Kane's Entrance when he first started with WWF.

I don't know which version of Stone Colds I like the best, the original way or the way that Disturbed done it.
The Ultimate Warrior's entrance usually got me pumped up.

But The Undertaker has had probably the greatest entrances of all-time.
The very simple "Space Odyssey" entrance of Ric Flair. You knew it was the World Champion!

My second would be The Freebirds with the "Bad Street USA" entrance!
Hulk Hogan's entrance at WM 3.
The Undertaker in his Purple attire.
The Undertaker at SummerSlam '91 on the Hearse...... Classic.
Shawn Michaels at WM 12.
The Road Warriors/Ironman
Goldberg, best of all time.
Goldberg , new age outlaws, aj styles
The Demon