Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little humor....
Here's a funny for anyone with little boys in their life, or for anyone who would just like a good laugh...

Two young boys walked into a pharmacy one day, picked out a box of Tampax and proceeded to the checkout counter.

The man at the counter asked the older boy, "Son, how old are you?"

"Eight," the boy replied.

The man continued, "Do you know what these are used for?"

The boy replied, "Not exactly, but they aren't for me. They're for him. He's my brother. He's four. We saw on TV that if you use these you would be able to swim and ride a bike. He can't do either one."

Smile Smile Smile
Lmao
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
TBH, that funny reminds me of something similar I did one time when I was about 10 - 11 years old. I would share it, but I'd never live it down.....Smile Smile I'm sure we've all got stories about silly things we did growing up that would make great internet jokes.
BTW QQ, you need to create a "A Little Humor To Make Your Day" site or just " A Little Humor" in the OFF TOPIC forum to post our jokes and funnies in instead of the General Discussion forum.......just a thought.
thats hilarious!!
Yeah I loved that
that's funny!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
Could the boy swim and ride a bike after he got them?Smile
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:Could the boy swim and ride a bike after he got them?Smile

Probably so. TV adds are never wrong, huh? :dontthink Smile
Lmao, I'm with BFritz, did it work? lol

SmileSmile Thats great
true story-when we had our 1st child the wife sent me to get diapers for newborn.I had never bought diapers in my life how hard could it be.when I got to the store I was totally overwhelmed by the choices.but they all seemed to have one common denominator and that was poundage.I actually thought that the 35 pounders might be to much weight for a new born to pack around so I got the twenty pounders.needless to say I am going to be in my grave before I ever hear the end of that:Clap:
^^^ NIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE one!

That's a lot of 'poo' for one kid, flamethrower........Smile Smile Phunny story though .:Clap: