Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central vs. Shelby Valley predictions
Who will take this one on opening day?
I think they split games last year, and were both pretty good games so I don't know..Allen Central is being hyped up a lot, and Shelby Valley has some good players too so it should be a pretty good game...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This should be an interesting game. AC didn't loose loose many players last year so that is a plus but 4 starters will be missing tomorrow. So we'll just see how it plays out.
baseball*sweetheart Wrote:This should be an interesting game. AC didn't loose loose many players last year so that is a plus but 4 starters will be missing tomorrow. So we'll just see how it plays out.

Why will 4 starters be missing tomorrow?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think Scottie Little will be pitching for AC and if he's on, then SV will have a long day.
I'm going AC 8-1 in this one.

They'll be missing some of their seniors due to senior trip, but with Little on the mound, I think they'll be just fine.
alfus21 Wrote:Why will 4 starters be missing tomorrow?
Nick Music, Justin Jacobs, and Brock Kidd are gone to California for their senior trip, and Josh Prater (who started against Sheldon Clark) is gone to Panama for spring break. It should be an interesting lineup for AC. But they still have Tyler Turner and Scottie Little, and Josh McKinney has looked impressive this pre-season and I look for Alex Hammonds, John Bryant, and Ethan Conley to step up for the Rebels and provide some solid play. I'm taking AC by 5+.
Guess again...Wildcats win
Inexperience up the middle hurt the Rebels tonight. AC started what looked like 2 or 3 8th Graders due to seniors being away for senior trip. It hurt the Rebs as they were sloppy on the field. SV didn't hit but about 2 or 3 out of the infield. The Rebs piled up about 6-7 errors along with some bad baserunning mistakes. AC hit the ball very well piling up double figures in hits, and had a chance to blow the game away early but SV made some nice plays to hold them still.

Scottie Little pitched very well only allowing 4 hits over 5+ innings, but had to come out I think because he had hit near his limit on the mound and seemed to have some tightness. Turner came in for relief and pitched well, but the Rebel defense just couldn't hold it up behind him.

Turner blasted a shot in the 7th.

Patrick Smith had a nice game for SV. He had a good outing and some good at bats.

Congrats SV! Better luck next time AC.
Congrats on the win SV..Good way to start the season...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
pretty easy to win when allen central has 4 players out on there senior trip. Achs will spank them next time they play.
I hate that for them
Congrats Valley. Delete your post Alfus.
blackcat Wrote:Ac - 9
Sv - 3

The game is already over...Shelby Valley won
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The REBELS Will prevail.:letsparty :Thumbs:
SV..don't get your hopes upSmile