•  Previous
  • 39(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Padding Thread....IS BACK
r
sdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf
herthedgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsfgsdfgdfgsfsdfgsgsdfgsdfgsdgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfg
sghsdfgsdfgsdfgsdf
asdfxcvsghgfhsdgdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfg
Well damn it's getting closed but hey I got my VIP
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
Who is closing it?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
SD said he is taking it down Monday
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
drop it to the floor let me see you use it move it to the music
got a lot of money got a lot of money
post padding some
Spud6 Wrote:Who is closing it?

I am. We were not supposed to have one again. This one was started when it was clear we were not to have one again and was close to (may yet) getting deleted and the posts and likes with it. Not my call, but it's in the Admins queue now, but it was felt to be a mockery of the site.
Dusty, I do appreciate you coming on here and explaining the position on this. That being said, what about it would be a mockery to BGR? I know that you seemed pretty cool about it, but I wish the person/people that were against this would show their faces in this thread. As I had mentioned previously, the mods/admins (you, SK, Spud, Wildcat) were all really cool about it.

Yours and Wildcats record of 1,000 posts in a day will probably stand forever on BGR haah.
(Righty) I just deleted what I typed and will send it in a PM to you instead
I unleashed a beast
Ok thanks Dusty.
To my defense Dust I was in one of my disappearances and wasn't around when the last thread caused trouble
^ Yeah, that is true.
You know, now that I think about it, you are right. This is kind of lame. I don't think it's a bad thing at all but I guess other people do, so I'm out. Peace.
Yea I'm letting this fall to the bottom done with Post Padding it's been real and it's been fun boys but it ain't been real fun
Alright, since the two of you have had your fill..... Wink
  •  Previous
  • 39(current)