•  Previous
  • 35(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Padding Thread....IS BACK
Garnett shooting the first one....it is up...and...............misses.
Garnett with the second free throw....it is...up.....and it is....................................GOOD!
Philly calls timeout, they get ball after the lame commercial break.
Wow, we're already 1/10 of the way to where the old post padding thread was lol.
Game back on. Holliday stripped of the ball, last touch by Holliday. Celtics ball.
Rondo to the line. 16 points, 10 assists, 9 boards. Hits the first.
Second free throw is shot...it's up...and it...is................................GOOD! 18 points for Rondo including 11 points after Pierce fouled out with four minutes to go.
Commercials!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too many damn commercials!
eil tonnac i dna sttub gib ekil i
Game back on. Iguodala with a three...Garnett with the rebound but he's out of bounds. Ray allen checks back into the game.
Jodie Meeks shoots the ball...it goes in, out, and back in. 83-75 Celtics. Rondo to the line for two more.
i'm a VIP I need my PMs fixed
Two Kentucky players were mentioned in that last post by the way. Big Grin

Celtics crowd already chanting "BEAT THE HEAT!"
Whoops, Allen to the line. My bad. He hits the first free throw. Second up, and obviously it will be good because it's allen...Yep!
Celtics a complete meltdown away from winning....Rondo with a behind the back pass wayyy downcourt, Keyon dooling takes it out to midcourt....
Celtics leading 85-75. They just let the shot clock run out. Sixers with the ball with 11.4 seconds left in the game...hate to see them lose like this, but you have to give them credit. They are a great team.
The Sixers play hard, they are unselfish. You couldn't ask for more from a team. Go Celtics. Beat the Heat!
Rondo is a huge playmaker.
Ok, I have announced the end of the Boston/Philly game...now it's time to go back to post padding. Lol.

Oh wait....
Troll troll t troll te troll troll troll troll troll t troll t troll t troll
Garnett talking about Allen's shooting struggles....
Miami up next for the Celtics. I hope they give the Heat hell. They gave them hell in the regular season, winning the series 3-1. I hope they do the same in the playoffs.
dfhh
Oh yeah, Rondo did finish with a triple double.

He is just wicked good...hit two big, deep jumpshots to help the Celtics win the game.
I'm finally a VIP
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
dhefghdfghdfh
Yeah!!!!!!!!!! HawksRule V-I-P'in it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdf
HawksRule gonna be a legend in no time. Gonna be right up there with that 10,000!
I hope Boston succeeds against Miami in the playoffs like they did during the regular season. I hope they run the Heat over. Wishful thinking, but I hope that it happens.
  •  Previous
  • 35(current)
  • Next