•  Previous
  • 36(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Padding Thread....IS BACK
If I could ever get them PM's fixed I'd be doing better
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
Jeff Van Gundy expects Miami to win handily...

BUT...

If Rondo and Ray Allen have a big series, then that could change. Allen will have to shoot better to win.
Don't know if Bosh will be playing in the conference finals or not. IMO the Heat have actually played better without Bosh than they did with him lol.
6,989 post away from Legendary Status
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
What's up with the PM's I wonder? I've sent you like 3 today and I can tell that none of them have gone through. I have even removed like 50 PM's I had saved on here hahahah.
sdgsdfgsdfgsdfggsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgdfghgfhsghsdfhdfgsdfgaasdfertertywtydfshhjdfhsdfgsdfgg
ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccvvvvvvvvvvvvvvnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnntttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
mine won't go out or come in
Dwayne Wade said that the final three games against the Pacers might have to be the norm for the Heat for the remainder of the postseason in which James and Wade combined for 65 points per game.
I think I am possibly having the same problem. I am unable to send anything out, and obviously I'm not receiving your messages lol. Hopefully a mod will catch what you posted in your thread.
If not, we could make a post here about it and let it get easily lost in the post padding thread. Big Grin
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdf
man last message I got was from Wildcatk he somehow got one of our messages and I haven't been able to send or receive them since
Ouch, I didn't know Avery Bradley was out for this series as well as the beginning of next season. That will hurt the Celtics considering he's such a good perimeter defender.
wow, are you serious? LOL

He got one of our messages...that's pretty dang funny hahahahahaahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Toniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

We raise hell
sdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdf
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhffffffffffffffffffffhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfh
Yes I'm serious he sent a message back saying what?
Go Shawty, it's your birthday
We gon' party like it's your birthday
we gonna sip barcardi like it's your birthday
tonight we celebrate my new status
Dang, that's pretty funny hyahahahaaha.

So our messages probably go to everybody on the site. Might as well start a thread on the general discussion board about our private messages hahahahaha
Go Shawty Go Shawty
HawksRule, I am now just as big a Celtic fan as you are. Hahahahahahah
Gingers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's hard not to be man
3 away from 4,200......................we...............gon..................git.................there.......................................................................
nothing like a wild ginger
My favorite teams: Cleveland Cavs and anyone who is playing the Miami Heat
44444444444,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,222222222222222222222222000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
  •  Previous
  • 36(current)
  • Next