•  Previous
  • 38(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Padding Thread....IS BACK
v.i.p baby
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
Pad them posts!
Pad them posts! Pad them posts! Pad them posts! Pad them posts!
I beat the game Monkey Island this evening. It is from around 1990 - 1991, but it is still a good game. You should download it and beat it.
I love my iPhone!!!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Idk why I'm still awake
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
On another note before I go to bed, I hope this thread stays. A day and a half and we're already at over 1,000 posts lol.

A good majority of the credit goes to HawksRule! This is much deserved for him though. He has done a lot for the site since he has been here and is deserving of being a V.I.P. member.
HawksRule, I tried all I could do as a Mod, but I left Dust a pm to let him get back with me to see what he can do to help you. We're trying to figure out the problem, we are sorry!
#BBFL
And dang HawksRule, where'd you get all those likes? Lol
#BBFL
WideRight has done a lot of sucking up here lately he knows hanging close to me is going to get him to the top
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
and thanks Spud I appreciate it
LOL, good job boy's:Thumbs:. BUT - this was opened after we said we would no longer do this thread ever again. I won't shut it down today, and all the reasons as to why we would no longer have these type threads are posted in the last PP thread (so look it up Wink ) I'm not going to close it now, so you have until Monday to enjoy it to your hearts content - then it's gone for good Smile

So get all your bitching and complaining out now, with my two day hangover, I REALLY DON'T CARE [Image: http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-sick016.gif]

Enjoy :notworthy
^ Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
People complained last time, but you weren't an administrator then!

I do wonder who complained. The mods that always posted on here, Stardust, Spud6, SK, Wildcat, all those guys were always really cool about it.
Probably Real Girlman. I would put money on it. Okay, not literally...but I would guess he complained.
Anyway, it's a dang good day out.
I hope you guys go do something good today to enjoy this wonderful day outside.
Me? I think I am going to pad some until ol' Dusty shuts this thread down...unless I can convince him to keep it going.
Which, I have done sales and have won awards for my sales in the past (college) so I may be able to do just that.
Anyone who has complained about this thread, I'm calling you out. Get in here and post why you have such a problem with the post padding thread.
Don't know what all I am going to do today. May watch some 90's Nickelodeon shows. Those shows rock.
I may watch some of my favorite 80's game shows on YouTube. I love the old 80's game shows...
I may..................nah, won't do anything accounting related today. Eff that.
This week I am going to get to hang out with BGR legend "I Am the Genius." Pretty excited about that. Even though he is a Cov Cath guy lol I'm pumped.
Eat work gym shower bar beer sleep

Dream

Eat work gym shower bar beer sleep

Dream
Ok, I am going to post, post, and pad some posts like never before today.............I think I am probably too lazy to hit 1,000 though hahahaha.
Oh well. There are always creative ways to pad posts. I can post in scores between teams I don't know about and say "congrats..." I can post pictures...I can post in other threads....I can find a way to pad posts without this thread. Big Grin
I have played the following games this weekend:

Wolfenstein
Loom
Monkey Island
Diablo 2

Gone old school...but I love it.
Oh yeah, whoops, we have a member on here named Old School. No homo lol.

Although I am sure HawksRule would have probably meant homo if he would have said it.
I am also going to start eating better today.
  •  Previous
  • 38(current)
  • Next