Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celtics 101 - Heat 91 (Game 3)
Series 2-1 Heat
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Dictator Stern didn't get his way tonight...
^No, he got his way. He at least has to keep the series interesting.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Boston should be up,2-1.
The refs were horrible last night. Lebron was mugged everytime he touched the ball! D-Wade would have been able to press charges if the same things happened to him on the street! The was probably the worst reffed game in the playoffs, ranking right up there with game 3 of the Heat/Pacers where it was obvious the refs were out to get the Heat players. The NBA is doing everything they can to prevent the Heat from winning a title! This is ludicrous!
I didn't think you could grab a guy shooting

[Image: http://media.miamiherald.com/smedia/2012...St.56.jpeg]
Pietrus smoked a cigarette after this grab of Lebron from behind

[Image: http://media.miamiherald.com/smedia/2012...St.56.jpeg]
Rough day without those 45 free throws.
Dusty, if you can make a case for this, then the 2002 Kings-Lakers Western Conference Finals Game 6, would have made you poop your pants and blow steam out your ears.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3436401
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ I've never doubted the Kings were screwed royally. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, BUT if ever there was one, it was 2006
Just so everyone knows...
It is possible to call a game poorly and end up inadvertently giving some love to one team.
Me and one of my friends reffed a JV game last year and one team absolutely thought we were screwing them over, and by looking at the box score you would have thought the same thing, but it wasn't the case.
It just happens sometimes...

Also....
I don't understand why people take the time out of there day to watch an NBA game and complain about it all night lol
^Zaga, do I have a case for the 2002 Western Conference Finals? Even Tim Donaghy (the gambling referee) said that was a game that was influenced.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:^Zaga, do I have a case for the 2002 Western Conference Finals? Even Tim Donaghy (the gambling referee) said that was a game that was influenced.

I watched the game and thought it was ludicrous...
however, I will never believe anything that comes out of Tim Donaghy's mouth and no one should. Especially something that he put in a book that he has the possibility of making money off of.

But still...
dirty refs that shave points off of basketball games and the NBA rigging the playoffs to have certain teams in the NBA finals - although both are incredibly horrible - are still WORLDS apart from one another.
zaga_fan Wrote:Just so everyone knows...
It is possible to call a game poorly and end up inadvertently giving some love to one team.
Me and one of my friends reffed a JV game last year and one team absolutely thought we were screwing them over, and by looking at the box score you would have thought the same thing, but it wasn't the case.
It just happens sometimes...

Also....
I don't understand why people take the time out of there day to watch an NBA game and complain about it all night lol

Ditto, hopefully you knew what my post was about Wink
Stardust Wrote:Ditto, hopefully you knew what my post was about Wink

got ya...

lol
Stardust Wrote:The refs were horrible last night. Lebron was mugged everytime he touched the ball! D-Wade would have been able to press charges if the same things happened to him on the street! The was probably the worst reffed game in the playoffs, ranking right up there with game 3 of the Heat/Pacers where it was obvious the refs were out to get the Heat players. The NBA is doing everything they can to prevent the Heat from winning a title! This is ludicrous!

And you say I troll the refs on here???