Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 10 - Betsy Layne 9
Decent game but Sc pulled through. Shawn Johnson didn't have a good outing but Sc put in a young pitcher who pulled through. Daniel Harless was hitting good while braxton lafferty struggles again with a K or two couldn't remember. Betsy lanes catcher is garbage which led to Sc robbing bases all night. It was a sloppy game for SC but still a win.
Fatboy Wrote:Decent game but Sc pulled through. Shawn Johnson didn't have a good outing but Sc put in a young pitcher who pulled through. Daniel Harless was hitting good while braxton lafferty struggles again with a K or two couldn't remember. Betsy lanes catcher is garbage which led to Sc robbing bases all night. It was a sloppy game for SC but still a win.

I thought Sheldon Clark played Betsy Layne tonight, and Shelby Valley played Prestonsburg????
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
lol i put betsy lane in the post but not in the title lol my bad

Edit: Ty for taking care of it.
Fatboy Wrote:lol i put betsy lane in the post but not in the title lol my bad

I took care of it... Smile :thumpsup:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
when did we play Betsy Lane??? was that tonight or last night? cause i thought we played Pike Central last night??
Didn't expect this score.
Nice effort Bobcats! Congrats Cardinals!!!
That a boy, Harless!
any body have any stats on this game? how did bmay do anyone hit any long balls? sounds like a sloppy game to me!
Peaches for Sc was the only one to go long I think.
he was....and he is hiting the ball very well...braxton lafferty will come around in a few more games....but most of all jaryd farnham done very well that was his frist varsity game and im sure it wont be his last
Congrats to SC
congrats to cards ... they are tough this season
Sounds like my Sc is on track
good win sc
S.C, Was down 8-1 in the 4th in this game. Way to play hard and not give up. Nice win. Don't worry bout B. Laff. He will be just fine. Still as smooth as they come.